Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Gareeku's new avatar is a force for groovyness on this board and all ... but I miss the laughing guy.  He was cool.  What with his constantly being stuck in a time loop of laughing and ground-hugging.

I am the Alpha Moronicus Savanti of Page #82, yay!

Gareeku

Rowne likes my avatars. :) and yes, the laughing guy (a chibi version of Iori Yagami from the King Of Fighters series of games) kicked much behind.

e_voyager

gareeku is well respected on the forums
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Vidar

e-voyager has the Yappity of INFINITY <echo effect:ON>
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Rowne

Vidar should know that's because he's from the future~ure~ure~re~re.

Gah, Aladdin flashbacks now, even.

bill

Rowne is posting at a seemingly normal hour. Odd.

Kitsune Ascendant

not half as odd as your second yap. mind explaining it before my brain explodes?I bet it makes a great conversational piece.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

bill

Well, I asked for a yap with a firesuit, helmet, and a Finnish flag. Finnish, because I decked the helmet in Kimi Raikkonen colors.

e_voyager

bill's yap has a Finnish flag to match his helmet.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

dude. cute yap.

is teh xze around? I'm bored...
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kitsune needs to go look for the other half of his face :-) (hey, I had to come up with -something- :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kitsune Ascendant

llearch's custom title mixes with his regular title in a rather humerous way.  :mwaha

better yet,

xHaZxMaTx

Kitsune seems to enjoy posting 'ORLY?' owls and similar things.

Gareeku

the owl pic that Kitsune pic made me lol, too.

Haz knows the awesomeness of owls.

e_voyager

Gareeu is great at spothing awesome qualities

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Gareeku on August 28, 2006, 08:51:24 PM
the owl pic that Kitsune pic made me lol, too.

Haz knows the awesomeness of owls.

unfortunately, I can't take credit for it. I found it on orlyowl.com.

and e_voyager is great at complementing people about them complemting people who complement other people.

e_voyager

Kitsune has started a fun game that i'm dreaming through in the RP forum

vulpesweasel

e's avvy is trying to show me something, is timmy caught in the well again?

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  has nice ears. it's good to have nice ears

Kitsune Ascendant

×HaZ×MaT× stole my cargo pants </obscure reference that I doubt even xhazxmatx gets>

e is very good at psuedo-ninjaing people in this topic

vulpesweasel

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  post count is lucky tripple seven 777

vulpesweasel

e has a nice even karma, at 31. He must be equally liked and hated! (just kidding!^.^)

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 28, 2006, 10:32:35 PM
kit is an awesome DDR-er

only in my imagination. I can do light mode in real life, but nothing above it.
vulpes has a good sense of humor. and that reminds me of a rather disturbing play on words.

vulpesweasel

Kit says i make him think of disturbing things. A lot of people say that.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  is lucky that people don't thinks he's scarys half the time he's around.

Kitsune Ascendant

e's played the original mega man. right?

vulpesweasel

kit seems to just generally play a lot of video games.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 28, 2006, 10:57:23 PM
kit seems to just generally play a lot of video games.
you don't know the half of it. I could a minimum of three games you've probably never heard of right off the top of my head, and another 4 or so with a little thought.

and vulpes has a very interesting name. fox weasel? what the hecck is a fox weasel?