Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 27, 2006, 08:56:30 PM
D: kitsune gave me a link to other links D:

so i did, so I did... let's try this again. :mowcookie

yeah. I used .com instead of .net like it was supposed to be.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

ah, Kitsune did good..

I'm already laughing XDD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Xze's avatar's a sweet piece of code.

Nikki

Bill likes my Avatar changing magic ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ElectroMotive

Xze is resistant to tell me the secret of her avatar changing magic!

Nikki

EMD seems to really want to know the secret XD

ElectroMotive

e_voyager

EMD has helped Xze-Xze add 4  pages to this thread.

edited to make sence
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

E's avatar is shinier than mine. D:

Hay EMD, Xze's usin' the random sig tool thing at this site. SHE ISN'T USING MAGIC! D: D: D: She's a lyin' cheetur.

*IS MEAN* D:

e_voyager

dakata still likes shiny. (dose and earth worm jim pose)

bill

e_voyager

Roureem Egas

e_voyager

Egas is a APF i belive. how's that treating you?

xHaZxMaTx

EV has very optimistic avatar text, und das ist gut. :)

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  believes my avatar text is good and i agree :) (yes i know some german not a lot though)

bill

EV's TMNT yap is quite the badass character.

e_voyager

bill knows the worth of the miky yap. long riegn the battler nexus champion

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager scares me with the number of posts he makes on this thread...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna saddens me as he has not realized that unless the games is moving quickly or i'm pretty broad i try to Wait a few minutes to get others a chance to post.

this is my favorite thread though :)

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×dose not appreciate the speed of my email notification

xHaZxMaTx

EV is amazing!  How on Earth could you stand getting so many e-mails a day?! D:

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Bill's a liar, I got almost 5 hours of sleep last night!

Gareeku

Haz got more sleep than me. D:

That, and his avvy is super cute. ^.^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku's avvie still hasn't caught it's breath... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gareeku

Llearch still has a monkey in him. :O