Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

rowner seens to be judging me now...but he doesn't know i have my reasonings...

edit: new page >:3

Rowne

Leafar is one of those types who can't and really shouldn't be judged, since he's a nice fellow overall.

Which is why I'm just teasing, not judging.  And self-deprecating in the process!

xHaZxMaTx

Something tels me Rowne is tired and/or bored, as he has been posting in this and other game threads for well over an hour now which is something he desn't normaly do.

(What about me, you ask?  That's easy, I don't have a life. :P )

Leafar

lol cool thanks man!
rowne always knows when to say cool things...and he is pretty good with words as i said previous times!!!! :)

but haz is faster posting!!!!!!!! :/

edit: posting at 4, 5 , 6 am...don't ask.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar at least manages to select -nice- pictures to use, guys -or- girls. :-)

Rowne: What, I don't show up in your "eccentricly clothed people" list? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Leafar

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

:mowsad Leafar needs a xze-hug.

*huggles*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze's avvie is better than mine. D':

...Leafar? Did you have secks with that girl? -And- ignore her just because you wanted some other girls too? No offense, but if you did, you're f***ing sick. BTW, you didn't say anything about Xze. Go to the corner! Now! *Points at the corner*

e_voyager

Dakata can be stern when need  be.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e' just beat me to dakata as my page was loading!
E is thje Über-ninja!

Aridas

vulpesweasel is very.. uh.. vulpesweasley. And has a neat yap sig.

e_voyager

Aridas Soulfire beat mes as my post was eaten by a bad internet connection
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Roureem Egas

Xze is rather reminiscent of a gargoyle to me now.

Nikki

Rowne

Xze's avatar reminds me of that episode of Brainiac where they put a tin of paint in the microwave.  This is a good thing because that show was damned funny.  More people need to put paint in microwaves.

Try this at home.  No, really.  Try it.

----

Actually, no ... don't.  Not unless you're immortal.  <.<

Though watching a tin of paint go up like some glorious geyser is a sight to behold ...

Still, no.

Nikki

Rowne is Telling Xze to try things...
:mwaha

xHaZxMaTx

Xze is scaring me with her ebil laughter. :cry  That, and she changed one of her .gif animations in her sig. :P

Nikki

Rowne

Xze's new animation confuses me.  Though I still love the jar of dirt thing.

Oh and just for reference ...

Brainiac with paint cans.  YouTube is handy.

Nikki

Rowne has given Xze a Science project!!

Rowne

A whole range of Science projects, in fact!

The local bobbies are so going to have words with me over this ...

Nikki

Rowne must now accept responsibility for Xze blowing her School up

BWEE!!!

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne likes Brainiac.  I uploaded a vid to YouTube where they ignited some thermite over liquid nitrogen, that was some crazy s***!  Gotta love the slow reaction mechanism of a garden flower pot. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KIPNUWhrA#GU5U2spHI_4

Teehee, silly Brits and their 'aluminium.'

Xze's too fast at replying.  Perhaps she could could help me blow up my school! :twisted

Nikki

Hazzy got ninja-d By teh Pirate-ninja!!

Rowne

Xze is nifty, she'd make a good entrant on the new, live, Brainiac: Test Tube Baby show, where everyday people get to blow things up for fun.

Haz: What is it that you chaps call it again?  Alumium ... something like that?  It's just a case of America dropping letters again.  Like with the old 'u', not to mention jewellery and so on.  It's all an exercise in short-hand speech if you ask me!

Nikki

Rowne is making Xze go SQUEEEEEEE!!

BIG BIG BOOM!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

her smile fades as she realizes that all her original drawing were in the building she just blew up. with a wild cry of grief, she goes on a rampage to strip all stores of drawing materials to draw everything over again

xHaZxMaTx

Xze blew up all her stuff and that makes me laugh. :lol  But then I feel bad for laughing, mainly because Xze is rampaging towards me, and now I'm scared. :cry

Rowne:  Aluminum, we just dropped the second 'i'.