Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Ai deserves a cookie for being vewy nice. *Gives him a very big chocolate chip cookie*

Leafar, quit being an A**.

You're being rude, and you were s'pose to say something nice about Billy. YOU PROBABLY MADE HIM SAD.

Either follow the rules or I'm telling Damaris/Darkmoon that you keep acting like a ****tard and you need to be banned or something. This is your last chance. Be polite or "I'M TELLING!!!1111" >:P

bill

I'm sure Dakata has a bead on what just happened, because I sure as hell don't.

Suwako

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 04, 2006, 04:10:08 PM
I'm sure Dakata has a bead on what just happened, because I sure as hell don't.

Darling you and Leafar are breaking this threads rules place look at the first page okay?  :mowwink

BillBuckner is a missled niceguy

Dakata

Ai has a little sprite-chibi-thing that's better than the crap one I made. D':

Who's breaking the rules? Me and Leafar or Billy and Leafar?

(BTW, I doubt you'll be able to make me sooo mad that I'll swear and scream and rant and whine, Leafar. =P I've had to deal with jerks on GaiaOnline who're ruder than you.)

RANDOM LINK: [Clickie]
...I like the Supa Dance Mix. D:

e_voyager

cousin Dakata has confused bill much like me but she -he means well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze-Xze is a better artist than me.

D':

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze and cousion Dakata are quick on the draw when it comes to his game
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E should know that xze stalks this thread,...constantly...

e_voyager

Xze-Xze dos not relay she ninja -ed me as i was responding to cousion Dakata

Nikki

E should also note that Xze does not gloat...much...

Dakata

Xze is an evil liar who has cute yaps. D:

Liar! You're a better artist. D: And you draw more than me.

Nikki

Dakata is a liar!!! i may draw more but Daka draws Cuter stuffs!!

ElectroMotive

Dakata

EMD's shiny. Like a nickel.

I'm a crappy artist, dangit! D: No one asks me for requests or anything!
(Yeah, I know I don't say I'll do requests...but it'd be nice if someone asked. >>)

Nikki

Dakata has been asked by Xze many times to draw artsies :<

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is right and dakata forgets her success with toric and  gullible

Dakata

E likes the humpy dragon!

(No, I didn't make it. I found it on Gaia. D: )

...Liars. D:

Edit: I only drew the piccie for Toric because he's an evil, evil robot. =P

Nikki

DAKATA MUST NOW DRAW XZE SMETHING OR XZE SHALL RESUME WORK ON TEH DAKAxXZE PIC!!

e_voyager

dakata dosen't note realize that Gaia  is one of the few places i am not

Xze-Xze is lightlin fast

Dakata

E's shinier than EMD.

:< *Cries because Xze's being mean*

e_voyager

there there dakata  you're still a dragon of of great confusion and resonalbe power

Nikki

Kio

Xze-Xze can't stick with one avatar.

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is using avatar Decoys! i woder whats she's up too. secert word? (surpize)party

Nikki

oh noes!! E has reavealed my antics to my best icon!!

Dakata

Xze'll always be a better artist than me. D': *Emo emo emo*

Nikki

-_-;;;; Daka better run...*whips out the pencil and notebook*