Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Xze -Xze has tanke and inters in the mega man univer. i'm so happy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze-Xze can shift chape.  :mowdizzy Lots of times  :mowtongue

Rowne

Aiyno's character helps fulfil the Worldly quota for poofy hair, of this I am glad because the World needs more of it!

Leafar

rowne should be a writer he thinks so much and says so...as well! :p

Rowne

Leafar knows when thought goes into writing but he's far too kind with his words.

I'm in no perceivable way elegant or well-structured enough to be a writer, I do however appreciate the compliment.

e_voyager

Rowne is very modest about his posting.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager .... well he's just correct!

e_voyager

Aiyno with 800 post always seems to say some thing nice about me.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Xze is proud to be a mixed breed, and therefore is proud to be different. Good stuff! :)

Rowne

Gareeku is wise to know that elements that come from different origins and combine can prove to strengthen a whole, as opposed to weakening both the source elements as is commonly believed (a factor that I disagree with).

Suwako

Rowne knows how to say something Nice using many difficult words  :mowtongue

Rowne

Aiyno, being the observant sort, has spotted one of my character flaws.

If I have something minor to say, I'll usually spend an afternoon saying it and if I have something important to say ... well everyone had best prepare themselves for a novella.

If I could just say a few words, I'd be a better public speaker.

Gullible

Rowne has shown himself to be a level headed, thoughtful individual and basically, a nice guy.  :mowsmile

Rowne

Gullible's name is a clever little play on words, which I like.

I appreciate the compliment Gully but I think it's as much the community here that brings out the best in me, I find that my thoughts and feelings strongly reflect those of whom I accompany and the accoutrements of their collective attitude.

The DMFA lot're generally a polite, pleasant lot and it's quite generally a good environment to socialize in.

Lysander

Rowny is such as the superego of this forum. He appears directly affected by this place as well as directly affects this place in generally helpful, philosophical ways. :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

lysander post a lot at 10 am my time.

bill

e_voyager

Suwako

e_voyager uses world I don't understnad, (he's smart :P)

vulpesweasel

aiyno is anti-drug. which is good, mmmmkay.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel makes me wonder where did all the weasels go? some of thme were quite nice to me.

Suwako

e_voyager like weasels
weasels = an animal
e_voyager likes animals  :mowsmile

e_voyager

Aiyno is correct and strangely enough many animals like me as well.

Lysander

e_voyager's words of encouragement make me want to work on getting these 50+ pictures out of my head. Problem is they won't leave until I can put them on paper not horribly, which will happen... :januscat
TytajLucheek

Rowne

All it takes is the desire and practice, Lys!  Then you're well on your way and there's always lots of support to be found in the art subforum.  So get to it and believe in yourself.

bill

Rowne's words are kind, but do not apply to my writing skills, where every word looks like a prescription form signature.

Rowne

You will think better of yourself Bill or I will show you my writing skills, which have inflicted more pain than a Vogon reading poetry (true statement!).

Gareeku

For some reason, I can imagine Rowne's character being a good beat 'em up character, like someone out of Street Fighter or King of Fighters.

>_>

<_<

What? I like martial arts and fighting games, okay? ¬_¬