Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Xze-Xze needs candy stat! gives Xze-Xze rock candy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E is now my candy provider...>><<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze dos not understans my sweet tooth. oohh ice cream
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

e has initiated an experiment and now I must do my part to contribute!

* Rowne hands a mysterious bag 'o mystery over to the voyager.

That contains exactly 27 of these.  They're "sticks 'o rock", candy that can be bought at British amusement resorts.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze, that candy is intended for you.  Yet since it's e's experiment, I figured that he should administer it!

Yes, 27 sticks of rock, which are almost pure sugar.  At least, if I remember correctly.

----

I did remember correctly!  Glee.

e_voyager

Rowne is right  but  dose not realize that  i now thats that candy!  Dr. Wily invade England now!

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has spotted one of my weaknesses :(  :mowsad

Suwako

Rowne

I feel that Aiyno is a trustworthy person!

Here, have a bag of 33 sticks of rock.

All of this speaking in units of numbers is reminding me of Oregon Trail.  You manage to take 33 units of rock confectionary back to your wagon.  RadGravity has caught diphtheria!

e_voyager

Rowne is passing out rock canying what a sweet thing to do. what have i begun?!

Rowne

You've begun the great confectionary revolution, e!  Soon everyone near'n far will be as hyper as a ... er, entity that's eaten too much sugar.

Also, rock confectionary (sticks of rock) are actually different to rock candy.  Check the link I posted above.

Gullible

Rowne has stumbled unwittingly across my weakness.  Now, I'll need to go out and get a box of Edinburgh rock tomorrow.

e_voyager

poor gully i know how you feel. having your weakness appear in the form of temptation is very hard to deal with. but you're a strong bird. I'm sure you can manage.

Nikki

E (and the rest of you) will never discover my other weakness >>

e_voyager

Xze-Xze did not poke fun at my 2,666  =^.^= post count. how nice of her.

Nikki

e_voyager

no Xze-Xze is not evil she is nice for not makeing fun of me.

Nikki

E is possibly the first one to say that without going *cough*evil*cough*

e_voyager

Xze-Xze forgets that there are many levels of evil. after all evil knows it's or so says Dr. Ink.

Nikki

E is correct X3

i can be evil if i want to be >>

e_voyager

:mowmeep thats the Xze-Xze i know.  heres a beep and runs to the oven pulling out a cake. here Xze-Xze have a slice.

Boog

We can all smell what E's cooking. :P

e_voyager

I'm afraid that boogey may have been raiding my closet again and found my cooking suplies.

Suwako

vulpesweasel

aiyno's amount of green-ness blinds me.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel respectes the power of the color green

Roureem Egas

E has a lot of posts. So much that I think he has made into the top ten list for most posts.

bill

Egas has quite a few posts, considering his low entry-level postcount.