Question about rules

Started by LigerJet, July 08, 2006, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LigerJet

are the rules of the old forum the same on this new forum?

Destina Faroda

I'll let the mods handle this question, but I think the answer is going to be no.
Sig coming...whenever...

roninfoxtail

Damaris

Rules in THIS forum will be the same as rules at the old forum.  I just need to copy over Amber's post from the Nice with all of the rules in it.

Rules for the rest of the forum will be according to the "rules" page (see the link at the top of the page- although, with the new PG-R system, there will be some revisions, but probably not many.)  If there are any forum specific rules, there will be a stickied post about it.  I imagine that the RP people are going to want some rules, so that will need to be looked into for specific groups.  This is new for everyone, so there will be some ironing out before we get everything set :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Dakata

[off-topic-ness]

Hey Damaris, where do the artists post their art threads? :S The Tower Of Art seems like a place for just fanart/fanfiction/ect. to me...

I'm so confused...and I feel so...newbie-ish. D:

[/off-topic-ness]

Edit: Thankies. :3 *Too lazy to make another post*

Damaris

The art forum is for all art... I thought about twenty minutes ago "man, that description is going to confuse people..."  I'll go edit it now.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Can we agree on a format for the comic post updates, if not specific people to make said posts? There's been mild confusion in the past on what to post them as. Do we do a date? If so, what format for that ? Do we do the basic punchline?

Damaris

I'll let you guys hash that one out ;)  But, I do think it's a good idea.

LigerJet

Are off-topic posts still allowed?

Fresnor

Probably have to wait for Amber to show and say if there are any new additions to the old rules.

Darkmoon

Quote from: LigerJet on July 09, 2006, 01:40:57 AM
Are off-topic posts still allowed?

Any topic that goes for any length of time is going to change "topics" eventually. Posts within will eventually digress, so to that end yes, a certain off topicness is allowed. However, if you desire to be truly off topic, and post things that aren't DMFA related at all, then you should porbably do that in the General Discussion forum. It's what it's there for.