Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They've all been completed, and glued in place.

I wish I'd been to bed hours ago.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted unfortunately you went to my old bed which happens to be a glowing  burning bed of coal. enjoy you rest and if you can't take the heat don't worry it gets hotter.

i wish that i could bring about Ragnarok.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, except that "bringing about Ragnarok" translates into "starting a Ragnarok Online server" that gets filled with noobs, dupers, and botters.

I wish I could predict every person's next move.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Angel

Granted. You're Pride. You get your skull torched.

I wish I could've lived during the 80s.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

granted you lived during the 1780's , and you are the Capitan Jack Sparrow.

I wish for control over time and space
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

lucas marcone

granted. you have control over (The space) of your room during (The time) youre there.

i wish for many fancy doodleibopers

Zedd

Granted, You eat so many till you get diabetic and lots of zits on your face.

I wish I had hammerspace pants that let me pull out anything I need when I want it! With no evil,bad or wrongful side effects!

lucas marcone

granted....but you can only pull out hammers. youre now a carpenters best friend next to the tape measure space guy.

i wish for fairy god parents

GabrielsThoughts

granted, unfortunately you revealed their existence to the world and have become a bitter school teacher who lives with his mom, has ears on his neck, and are known for crossdressing and  giving failing grades.... all because of fairy god parents.

I wish "Avatar: the last air bender" was renamed "Kung fu action Jesus: Tales of the Avatar"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

lucas marcone

granted. it's pulled from the air for religious reasons. fan girls every where are pissed and your adress leaked out on the avatar message boards.

i wish for macaroni

e_voyager

Granted you now have a feather in a hat. enjoy

i wish i was ready for sub orbital flight
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but then you're busted for all the weed you've been smoking to get THAT high.

I wish that Murphy's Law would never ever go into effect ever again.

Roureem Egas

Granted. Everything is now fated to failure. EVERYTHING. It makes for interesting work-arounds and abuses though.

I wish math class would be cancelled today.

DarkAudit

Granted, but all your other classes today have exams you're unprepared for, and they count for 90% of your final grade.

I wish that Barry Bonds would just go away.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

techmaster-glitch

Granted, but Bill kills you for that. And he only does it with a quick and painless bullet through the head.
(I had to 'save' you before Bill came by...he woul have probably done worse, much much worse to you :erk )

I wish that I could get the last medal for this one level on StarWars: Starfighter. It's the only medal in the entire game I'm missing, and I think I'm missing it because of possibly a bug or something. I'm supposed to kill all the AMTs (missile tanks), but when I think I do, I don't get a medal. I activate my scanner, but I can't detect any other AMTs in the entire level. This makes me sad :cry

lucas marcone

granted now your system crashes and you cant use it ever again

i wish that i has a split screen moniter

e_voyager

Granted you monitor has met the business Eng of a battle axe and is now in roughly 2 halves. enjoy

i wish that i had more wishes that  i could  corrupt

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you do a horrible job on your corruptions and end up feeling very inadequate.

I wish people would stop falling for scams.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, everyone can now spot a scam a mile away, and knowing that it was a scam didn't stop you  from investing in that trial package of  (enlargement/ diet/ miracle/  tg furry transformation) pills, and you should  always read the fine print. now you have to pay he company for pills that restore you to your original apperance, or spend the rest of your life as (insert random transformation of suckitude)

I wish for a perfect memory.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you have a perfect memory of a blank sheet of paper.  You can describe the hue, the size, and even every last wrinkle in that sheet of paper.  Shame you can't remember anything else to save your life.

I wish I had a complete set, including several duplicates, of everlasting batteries.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They need to be recharged every day, and take 23 hours to recharge. And 59 minutes, but who's counting?

I wish I hadn't drunk quite so much wine this evening...

lucas marcone

granted. the scary part? you still wake up to that large woman that most people would only pick up if they had beer goggles on.

i wish i were a master earth bender. minoring in water bending. can anyone say mud wrestlein'?

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you're sued for copyright infringment and lose everything.  But look on the bright side, at least you can create mud...

I wish that I had done better in school.

lucas marcone

granted. but you were promptly expelled for cheating.

i wish people were easier to understand and deal with.

Angel

Granted. Sadly, they are easier to understand and deal with because their collective IQ has dropped about sixty points.

I wish I could find a convention where I could cosplay as House without being considered out of place or a freak. (So what if I'm a girl? It'd be so much fun to be a complete bleep to everyone all day and get away with it!)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

granted. youre at a childs convention cosplaying as the big blue house from bear and the big blue house.

i wish for a salami sandwich

Angel

Granted. But its former owner, Sonny Chiba, isn't too happy that you stole his sandwich. I heard Mexico's lovely this time of year!

I wish I was a more formidable foe in SSBM.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

granted you are now much better in sitting spinning bobing and munching. weird wish though you sure youre ok?

i wish for feralligator!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's an alligator sandwich.

Sadly, it's Krystal's, so she can't enjoy it - and neither can you.

I wish I hadn't wanted to do that.

e_voyager

granted now you want to reverse the rolls and let the alligator have the sandwich made of the wisher  but that was not allowed and people suspecting what you wished to grant start ostracizing you

i wish that granted wish was less convoluted.