04/28/07 Abel's Story [84] Wow

Started by AndersW, April 28, 2007, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

I think since the demonology article apparently doesn't say a thing about it, the thing about being highly sexual and this and that and the other thing should just be put to rest...

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 03, 2007, 06:35:44 AMI think since the demonology article apparently doesn't say a thing about it, the thing about being highly sexual and this and that and the other thing should just be put to rest...

I thought it was a rumor.  True (which it isn't) or not, it would certainly encourage people to try it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 03, 2007, 04:57:12 AM
Llearch, if you are in a position to grep the HTML, have you tried searching for "a were" or "weres"?

Erm. It crashed my browser, taking memory usage on my desktop to ~2Gb. It's only got 750Mb RAM, and 1350Mb swap. So it got a little bit sluggish. That's what you get for opening 2.5Mb of html in a browser, I guess.

"weres" returns 25 results, "a were" returns 85. Case insensitively, of course.

Hmm. I'll take the interesting links to the Info Kiosk, methinks. In the mean time: none of the "weres" posts had the content you were after in them. As for the "a were" posts...

Hmm. This post from Amber deserves to be remembered... :-] and Elevenbane's cubi Amber should be remembered, too. Taski fires at Ink is another one, although it might be better to avoid that, because the html is ~2.5Mb in size. is the relevant image...

And, of course, there's Box_Sexx0rz.gif, which Amber has taken down... :-[

Aah, memory lane...

Ooo. And the prank (2316)... And... Ok, let's leave it there.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netami

Quote from: superluser on May 03, 2007, 09:01:07 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 03, 2007, 06:35:44 AMI think since the demonology article apparently doesn't say a thing about it, the thing about being highly sexual and this and that and the other thing should just be put to rest...

I thought it was a rumor.  True (which it isn't) or not, it would certainly encourage people to try it.

What? Are you guys honestly going to tell me that a race that can enter people's dreams and twist them any which way, can feed off of "emotions" and can shapeshift into anything isn't highly sexual? We see tentacles at almost every mention of their abilities and even the mini-strip involved a nude beach. Stop for a moment and look at what you're trying to disregard as highly sexual: Succubi and Incubi, which are sexual creatures in any other fantasy world including the real one! Granted this is a different interpretation (headwings are from capcom though, check out THEIR version of a succubus sometime), the chip couldn't have fallen far from the rock.

Approach any person in a mall or a street. If they don't immediately run away because you're a creepy weirdo, ask them if they'd like power to the tune of increased strength, infinite youth, the ability to shapeshift, magical powers, no need for physical sustenance... Honestly, how many people do you think would turn those things down, assuming they didn't think it was some faustian BS?

Damaris

Of course, because you can be bitten and turned into one, much like the manner of a vampire.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber