04/27/07 [780] My gimmick

Started by AndersW, April 26, 2007, 11:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Of Hearts

and If Jy manages to harvest such schtick and sells into public...

O my lord...

LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN! AND THE MEN TOO!

kaskar

I remember in one of the Questions to the Editor pages, where Amber was asked " What would a mow look like in creature form  ? " Next we see Mab going ' Hi " , and Amber going off over the handbasket express. Which clip was that ?
The " Hi " was real Mab cute .
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Madmann135

Somehow I think that anything that sounded remotely like Adventure would have triggered Mab's adventuring instincts (which she honed with Dan). 

My question is where will this hiking venture (adventure) lead to? 
I wanna say peach trees that wanna make Mab as her queen but that CAN happen knowing Mab's personality and Amber.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Finding that strip (or, indeed, any other) can be done by going to the radio scripts page (http://llearch.net/radio/) and downloading the complete scripts zipfile.

In there is a text file with the entire plot, as currently published (as of the last time I updated it) which you can then search through to find which strip and panel the scene you were looking for is...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charline hmms* Jyrras is vulnerable to cutesy eyes, eh?  Perhaps he'll let me eat him if I use that tactic.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Hnix

Quote from: Alondro on April 27, 2007, 10:34:52 AM
*Charline hmms* Jyrras is vulnerable to cutesy eyes, eh?  Perhaps he'll let me eat him if I use that tactic.   >:3
:bunnycry

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MagicianFaust

Quote from: devilsislegrl on April 27, 2007, 01:16:35 AM
hmmm...I wonder if it was the eyes or the boobs...i realised that they'd be right in his face...hmmm

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Manawolf

Quote from: Alondro on April 27, 2007, 10:34:52 AM

Evil creatures automatically lose the ability, due to notoriety.

Madmann135

Let me see... in all scenarios Mab would have won that battle allow me to explain.

1-Mab's position, she basically flaunted herself at him and gave him the puppy-dog eyes
2-Mab is Jyrras's friend and he has a hard time saying no to a friend
3-Mab was a little more bubbly than usual from being bored and that aided in Jyrras's defeat.
4-Jyrras was taken in by Mab's beauty (OK this one is probably not a real possibility but I wanted to say it, Jyrras could be Bi.)

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Aridas

Why would he mention his gimmick if it had ANYTHING to do with beauty? I mean really, there'd be no point to Mab using a cutesy face then.

ShiningShadow

Mab beats Jyrass at the cuteness shot darn that Mabs is quick at the draw.

But you have to hand it to Mabs she is much more cuter than Jy-Jy.  >:3

Caswin

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 27, 2007, 03:53:20 PM
But you have to hand it to Mabs she is much more cuter than Jy-Jy.  >:3
I was just thinking that.  Jyrras-stares haven't always been too effective for me (with his best one probably being his sad look at Aaryanna that one time), but Mab... Mab just totally, utterly outdid him here, in the execution and, I daresay, in intrinsic cuteness.

Good luck topping this one in the future, Amber.

On a side note, though, I can certainly sympathize with Jyrras... wait.  Third panel.  Is she dragging him by his ear? O_o
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Aridas

If she was, that would explain his ear enlargments over time.

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Ted Schiller

Quote from: HeroZero on April 27, 2007, 02:18:06 AM
I suddenly have the overwhelming fear that they'll combine their powers and...well, you know what happens next.

Since this is Furrae, they will summon Captain Hair Net.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Rythak

Quote from: Madmann135 on April 27, 2007, 03:11:25 PM
Let me see... in all scenarios Mab would have won that battle allow me to explain.

1-Mab's position, she basically flaunted herself at him and gave him the puppy-dog eyes
2-Mab is Jyrras's friend and he has a hard time saying no to a friend
3-Mab was a little more bubbly than usual from being bored and that aided in Jyrras's defeat.
4-Jyrras was taken in by Mab's beauty (OK this one is probably not a real possibility but I wanted to say it, Jyrras could be Bi.)
Comic needs more bi characters imo...      (whispers-->*pssst* aaabbbeeelll<--whispers)