Started by Manawolf, April 09, 2007, 01:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt

:giggle :giggle :giggle
I think I'll join kira on the floor laughing
:giggle :giggle :giggle

Stygian

Bzzzzzz!

Now THAT is the way to laugh, if you ask me!

Kria! Mind your brains! >:D

Akisohida

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 09, 2007, 12:47:59 PM
you are only assuming she just got them, because this is the first you've seen them.

Krias reaction and words also imply that she has not seen them before, and Lorendas reaction when they appeared also ment SHE did not know they were there..so they are new. :P
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: superluser on April 09, 2007, 12:22:18 PM
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it yet, but the fact that Kria is concerned about Lorenda's wings being functional implies that Kria's wings are, in fact, functional.
Certainly wouldn't surprise me if they were, after all they seem to be about the same size as Dan's wings, and his are functional. Assuming he tries them out (unlike in #357) after he learns how to use them...   :rolleyes
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Tiny crested flint

Whoever said it had to be Kria's own blood that's shooting out her nose? 
Wasn't she just a second ago attacking random people in an effort to help her daughter after the scream?  The laughter usually causes whatever's in the throat or mouth to be forced through the nasal passage...
guess it all depends on how hungry Kria was while smashing the dressing rooms earlier >:3

Aridas

Blast

Quote from: Cogidubnus on April 09, 2007, 01:39:41 AM
Watch out! Lorenda's so cute she can kill! :U

So everyone here is a zombie?

Sweet, I always wanted to try being undead for a little while. :D

Starcat5

:mowsad I tried to go see the new TMNT movie this weekend. Sadly, they had already stopped showing it. Which is odd, really. Has it even been out more than two weeks yet?

Edit: Ignore this post. This wasn't really the correct thread for it. I should really stop posting last thing at night/first thing in the morning.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Boog

Quote from: Density D. on April 09, 2007, 06:14:06 PM
Whoever said it had to be Kria's own blood that's shooting out her nose? 
Wasn't she just a second ago attacking random people in an effort to help her daughter after the scream? 
Probably a situation more likely in demonic grade school than it is for a grown woman. Kids sitting around the cafeteria, one shouts "chicken butt!" just as a friend of his bites into the hapless victim on the table and voila; fond childhood memories. Then again, that could work for a major demon's reputation. It's bad enough that as an adventurer you risk getting eaten, but just to add insult to injury whatever's left of you gets expelled via someone's nose!

Aleolus

Or perhaps she bit her tounge, causing blood to well up in her mouth, then the suppressed laughter came out and shoved said blood out her nose!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: kaskar on April 09, 2007, 03:21:48 AM

Seems a Jyarras path could come in handy sometime soon ...
What would a path have to do with anything? I'm sure he has a paved sidewalk up to his door anyway. :mowwink

Or did you mean patch? Yeah, a patch should be able to either hide (like Dan's headwings), or enlarge her wings to a usable size. Whether a flight power enhancement or just exercise would allow flight with the enlarged wings is another matter, though a lack of frequent self-powered flight was covered in #263 so she may have no reason to use the wings. Back then to an aesthetic choice of large or no wings... or leave them as is.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Brunhidden

i say her wings will not get bigger, she just needs more.

think, if you placed another larger set just above her tailbone it would handle her center of gravity, the shoulder wings would be for forward thrust.....wings on her head or wrists for steering?

QuoteWhy yes I would like a kick in the nards.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.