2007-04-16 [775] Aww...Freak out!

Started by superluser, April 15, 2007, 11:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 17, 2007, 06:47:36 AM
Then if you are saying that the same amulet that Kria gave to Abel to hide those head wings is in fact the same amulet as of right now.
Then how did Kria got it back from Abel?

http://missmab.com/Comics/Abel_67.php
...see the middle-left frame, specifically "I'll come by later and we can talk".  She has the amulet back now, QED.

Exactly how Cid and May are going to react when she enters the house in full Demon form could be interesting as well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Goatmon

I don't get why anyone's bothered by a Grypon manually pulling a cart.  We have people in the real world who do that for a living. 

Prof B Hunnydew

Well, it could be a local only transport...high speed ground.

but one wonders if the gryphons can fly with a cart trailing behind them... mmm it would depending on the amount of lift and/or magic the gryphons got.  and how light the cart is made with material plus magic.

PBH

Illusionist

If I ever release an album, it will so be called "Good old fashioned Freak Out"

That is all.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Illusionist on April 17, 2007, 02:49:57 PM
If I ever release an album, it will so be called "Good old fashioned Freak Out"

Sounds a bit too much like 'Freak Out' by the Mothers.
For my next one I'm probably going to stick with the working title which is 'Pancake Ferret'.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Moonfire

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 17, 2007, 07:08:25 AM
Exactly how Cid and May are going to react when she enters the house in full Demon form could be interesting as well.

Back before they moved to Zinvth May tells Cid that he himself said "Not all demons are evil" and they should be comfortable with ones with wings, as other teachers from school seem to have had them (http://missmab.com/Comics/Abel_22.php). The only difference Kria seems to have is the presence of wings, not that big a change, and I'm sure they knew she was a demon already if not by the fact she was a teacher in the school, perhaps by her name (Moira Gianna's question to Lorenda - "Soulstealer eh? That from the demon class?). I don't expect Kria to come busting in either, she'll probably knock politely.

kaskar

Looking ahead, is Kria the one to stabilies the situation , and much later send off an application to SAIA for Abel later ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Roureem Egas

She'd have to know of it first. Likely, but unknown at this point.

kaskar

Remember the amulet kria had in # 229 ?

Roureem Egas

The way I understand you, you're thinking that since Kria has a charm that magically hides her wings, that implies a connection to or at least knowledge of SAIA. I'm kinda thinking that charm is sorta standard as a means of creature disguise.

kaskar

I still don't understand why the morphing Aumlet is not put Abels hands again . It could have stabelized the situation . Also, will Kria rampage in now, killing May and Cid ? Don't think so .

Prof B Hunnydew

what  ???  May and Cid are 400 years dead by now.  This is the DMFA thread... I think? 

I think your last post should be in Abel's story thread, Kaskar

... And yes the amulet can be 400 years old and Kria seem to say that Abel should have it to get home, she may have taken it, back.  or Brought a new one...  and also :shapeshifters  why would he need one.?

The side effects of the amulet's magic, that a young Kria blew off, are now surfacing on Lorenda.  Remember Cid said something about magic exposure effecting adventurers and their offspring, so magic could also effect Creatures' offspring, too.  It just takes longer.  Oh boy, Let's hope creature mages have come up with a cure in the last 400 years... when again maybe not.

PBH

Aridas

Except... He's NOT talking about the current comic... so your explanations of everything don't really mean anything because Abel barely knows what a cubi is at that point.. Also, Cid didn't say magic exposure affects people and their kids, he just said "weird things happen". Even if it has a grain of truth, most likely he was BSing to try and settle things down anyway. Remember that the comic joke said it was that BRAND, likely meaning there was a good chance of there being another kind, (maybe more expensive? is Kria cheap?) not so prone to bad side effects.

kaskar

I can see why Lorenda 's wings could just be she is a half breed. 1/2 bull (deceased)/ 1/2 demonmare