Council Confusion

Started by techmaster-glitch, April 09, 2007, 04:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luiqui

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 13, 2007, 05:30:14 AM
Quote from: luiqui on April 13, 2007, 04:53:44 AM
It's Hawru guys, not Biggs. In her human form, no less. Seriously. Compare the Demo 101 entry to comic #366, and notice how they look exactly the same, from face shape to hair to that headband to having a shiny amulet.

Raargh! Incorrect speculation must die! ...That, or I like being a smartass.

I think you mean Hahwru, no?

:-]

Shut up. That's not wrong. Clearly, Amber's wrong.

Aurawyn

It's Hawru guys, not Biggs. In her human form, no less. Seriously. Compare the Demo 101 entry to comic #366, and notice how they look exactly the same, from face shape to hair to that headband to having a shiny amulet.

ooooh.. Hey your right.. After comparison it  Dose more like Hahwru then Biggs!

kaskar

I like the comment the phoniex makes about turning the lites on ... Power to the creatures ! (trypo)
8) Just Hanging Around ...

techmaster-glitch

....I don't really see much of a resemblance, but not only that, read the demonology, don't just look at the pretty pictures. "To this date there isn't even a Were on the Creature-Being Council." ..........Hey, wait a sec, Creature-Being Council? Not Creature Council?....... Ya know, this is EXACTLY why I started this post in the first place, the two councils are very easily confused with one another.  :mowdizzy