this is quite a laugh. go on, look!

Started by lucas marcone, March 12, 2007, 11:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

I haven't gone through all of them, yet, but I haven't really seen any to describe you, Superluser.

Reese Tora

I remember reading through those way back, and trying to figure out what I was.  Anyone feel free to tell me what you think I am.  I won't say waht I thought I was because... 1: I don't want to prejudice anyopne, and 2: Darned if I can remember myself.  :rolleyes
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

ardaron

Hehe, these are pretty hilarious.  I don't see any that fit me very well, though.  Rather, I have varied traits from several of them.  I have a bit of a variation of Fragile Femme, but I tend to keep that out of my posts.  I can be Philosopher-ish, depending on the topic.  But I'd say I'm mostly a cross between Diplomat and Bliss Ninny.  And some of Big Cat, too.

Tiny crested flint

Im happy to think I lie somewhere between Palooka and Target :B.  I'm just a total NET RAT and have Android or Bliss Ninny tendencies (what is this sarcasm you speak of?)c:.

Lastly, just as a warning, if I wanted to I could go completely Therapist on all ya'll, and do a good job of it to. :evil

Question: What the hell is Mr. Stygian? :confused needs his own catagory I say.
*coughroyalcough*

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Ryudo Lee

You all can evaluate me.  Through a bit of self-examination, I would surmise that I'm somewhere between Big Cat and Jekyl and Hyde... with a little bit of Tireless Rebutter thrown in for good measure.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Netami

Sunblink

I definitely think I'm a mixture of Pinko (to a SEVERE extent), Jekyll and Hyde (at least sometimes), and maybe Big Cat. XD I dunno. It's kinda hard for me to find something which fits me. I wonder if there's an option for "Insane Bipolar Jackal RP-and-Yaoi-aholic".

Anybody who wants to--go ahead and categorize me =3

~Keaton the Black Jackal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

superluser

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 16, 2007, 04:55:57 PMI definitely think I'm a mixture of Pinko (to a SEVERE extent), Jekyll and Hyde (at least sometimes), and maybe Big Cat.

Huh?  I've never seen any of those attributes for you.  I don't think I've ever heard you discuss economics, so pinko would be out.  And you don't seem to have any sort of Jekyll and Hyde mood swings...

Bliss Ninny?

Cogidubnus

Well, I know which one I'd like to be...

Sunblink

Quote from: superluser on March 16, 2007, 07:05:55 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 16, 2007, 04:55:57 PMI definitely think I'm a mixture of Pinko (to a SEVERE extent), Jekyll and Hyde (at least sometimes), and maybe Big Cat.

Huh?  I've never seen any of those attributes for you.  I don't think I've ever heard you discuss economics, so pinko would be out.  And you don't seem to have any sort of Jekyll and Hyde mood swings...

Bliss Ninny?

I'm sort of judging myself based on experiences from other forums. Though Bliss Ninny seems like me. XD

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Eibborn

Perhaps I flatter myself with the title Big Cat? Bliss Ninny applies also.
/kicks the internet over

Shadrok

Anyone like to say which one they think I am?

As for myself I think I fall some where around these three, but then again I'm probably a little bias.
Eagle Scout
Kung-Fu Masters
Philosopher

Quote from: Reese Tora on March 13, 2007, 12:21:22 AM
We lack any empyrical evidence... quick, someone get a newb to disagree with Amber so we can see if anyone tries to  :noobrape
If handled wrong that could invoke a Swarm.

bill

Boog

I guess for Royals around here we've got Ink, Wildy, Azlan, and Shades. Any others?

Zorro

superluser

For all of those claiming capitalista, ask yourself--how often do you cite economic statistics, and how often do you talk about the free market on this forum?  Infrequently or never?  Not a capitalista.

For example, I'm a registered Libertarian and I firmly believe in it.  But how often do I talk about economics here?  In real life, I'm pretty much a Capitalista, and on another mailing list, that's pretty much the role that I take on.

But here?  I'm pretty far from it.  Alondro would be the only capitalista that I can think of.

Stygian

I am a bit unsure, so would anyone have the "courtesy" and point me out? [vicious smirk]

Yes, I know the fact that I am not taking this seriously and just wasting time qualifies me as a bit of a Big Cat, but it wouldn't be honest to use tricks like that...

Boog

Huh... Yanno, despite the obvious Weenie, eagle scout and pinko jokes I want to make, you really strike me as a Jekyl and Hyde sorta guy, Styg. That is to say, on the occasion that you actually do lose your temper (which I've seen twice, tops, in the RP forums) it can be unexpected.

superluser

Quote from: Stygian on March 18, 2007, 11:01:33 AMI am a bit unsure, so would anyone have the "courtesy" and point me out?

Yaknow, I said before I had you pegged as ``Evil clown.''

``very quick with a joke, but his jests always have a barb.''  Check.  ``greatest thrill is to taunt and humiliate weaker or more plodding Warriors with his snappy ripostes.''  Check.

Plus, I think one of your old avatars looks a lot like the picture.

Eibborn

I'd agree with you superluser, but
QuoteHe has little patience for in-depth discussions and will often disrupt exchanges between serious forum participants by introducing irrelevant topics, fatuous quips, and offhand comments.
doesn't seem to quite fit. Otherwise, sure.
/kicks the internet over

superluser

Quote from: Eibbor_N on March 18, 2007, 11:54:28 PMI'd agree with you superluser, but
QuoteHe has little patience for in-depth discussions and will often disrupt exchanges between serious forum participants by introducing irrelevant topics, fatuous quips, and offhand comments.
doesn't seem to quite fit. Otherwise, sure.

Well, yeah.  That's why I didn't quote that part.  Thing is, Stygian has a way of introducing anecdotes into serious discussions, and people wind up saying ``Uh, yeah, that happened to you, but I'm not sure if that's generalizable.''

Stygian

Who cares if it's generalizable? It's perspective nonetheless. The human tendency to generalize excessively often stems from stupidity or short-sighted- and narrow-mindedness. Something I do not like to relate to.

Also, Evil Clown might fit well, but do I ever come off as irrelevant or snappy? And why the Pinko remark and the Weenie? Sensitive male feminist... pech...

I would not be so evil as to call you an Ideologue. More of an off mix between one and a Philosopher.

Boog

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 01:00:11 PM
And why the Pinko remark and the Weenie? Sensitive male feminist... pech...
Because it's funny. Why else?

Stygian

Quote from: Boogeyman on March 19, 2007, 02:03:12 PM

Thou shalt not call me a sissy, lest you want to be twisted and broken in unfathomably horrible ways!

No, really. I am quite in touch with my feminine side. It's just that she's just as much a horrible bitch as I am a hard-assed bastard. [sneers]

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 03:55:49 PM
Thou shalt not call me a sissy, lest you want to be twisted and broken in unfathomably horrible ways!

Oooo, do you promise?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Saist

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 03:55:49 PM
Quote from: Boogeyman on March 19, 2007, 02:03:12 PM

No, really. I am quite in touch with my feminine side. It's just that she's just as much a horrible bitch as I am a hard-assed bastard. [sneers]

Hey, yo, Sissy. Over here. We gots some skirts and panties for you.

superluser

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 01:00:11 PMAlso, Evil Clown might fit well, but do I ever come off as irrelevant or snappy?

Er...

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 03:55:49 PMThou shalt not call me a sissy, lest you want to be twisted and broken in unfathomably horrible ways!

Moving on...

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 01:00:11 PMI would not be so evil as to call you an Ideologue. More of an off mix between one and a Philosopher.

Is that aimed at me?  I'm curious as to what you think my ideology is.