March 3, 2007 Tea and Sympathy

Started by Ted Schiller, March 02, 2007, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Quote from: Gabi on March 03, 2007, 08:53:58 AM
Guilt is such an awful feeling... but tea makes everything better. If Hennya knows how to make it.

"Ptooey! This Tea is awful! It's just leaves and hot water!"
"Uncle, that's what all tea is.."
"How could a member of my own family say something so horrible?"

Good ol Avatar...

Saist

/dev null

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 03, 2007, 12:36:04 PMYou're right - I was thinking of the May-Is-A-Succubus theory again at the same time.

I think that the original poster was suggesting that May would know in either theory.

Still, it does effectively rule out that possibility, unless May is deliberately concealing this information from Hennya.

Or!  Here's another possibility.  May knows that Abel didn't have his shapeshifting powers in the morning, and she knows that she didn't teach him to hide his wings, which might be a little bit more difficult for Abel's clan, so either he got his headwings and learned to hide them in the span of one day, or someone lopped off his backwings.  May just figures that it's the latter, because she doesn't know that he can use his powers yet.

That last one is really unlikely, for quite a few reasons.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Stig Hemmer

Quote from: Regal on March 02, 2007, 11:35:20 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on March 02, 2007, 09:06:28 PM
I like Hennya here, I can almost hear her looking around for the tea.  Would she even recognize it?  xD
I doubt it. She's looking in the meat larder.

Mmm... Meatea! :giggle
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Silverfoxr

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

hey, Tea kept the british empire up and running for centuries.. until coffee was discovered, now look at it.  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd

You mean we have hyperactive brits and want to run around naked  in the streets?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

You know, you're thinking of Ireland there. The south part.

"You guys have invitations?" "No, we're Swedish." "Hey, that's even better! Come on in!"

[laughs and reminisces]

ShiningShadow

Knowing May I hope she could help Abel and figure out the situation. I feel for Abel at this point he needs to calm down and talk with some soothing chamoile tea for his nerves.

Tapewolf

Just a bit a last-minute speculation - I suddenly remembered the ending of 'Company of Wolves'.

Since her daughter failed to return from Granny's house, Rosaleen's mother enters it, backed up by a group of huntsmen, enters the cottage to find it empty except for a she-wolf...

...who happens to be wearing Rosaleen's crucifix around her neck.
Just as her mother starts to realise that the wolf is actually her daughter, Rosaleen's father bursts in and shoots at her.  Her mother pushes him aside and the shot goes wide, but that's enough for Rosaleen and she streaks off into the forest never to be seen again (accompanied by some of the best music George Fenton has ever written).

Now substitute Abel for Rosaleen, May for Rosaleen's mother and Cid (the adventurer) for her father, and perhaps that's what's going to happen here.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 09, 2007, 02:40:52 PM
Just a bit a last-minute speculation - I suddenly remembered the ending of 'Company of Wolves'.

Since her daughter failed to return from Granny's house, Rosaleen's mother enters it, backed up by a group of huntsmen, enters the cottage to find it empty except for a she-wolf...

...who happens to be wearing Rosaleen's crucifix around her neck.
Just as her mother starts to realise that the wolf is actually her daughter, Rosaleen's father bursts in and shoots at the wolf.  Her mother pushes him aside and the shot goes wide, but that's enough for her and she streaks off into the forest never to be seen again (accompanied by some of the best music George Fenton has ever written).

Abel for Rosaleen, May for Rosaleen's mother and Cid (the adventurer) for her father, and perhaps that's what's going to happen here.

I don't know you maybe right in this direction. I have a feeling that Kria will make an appearence at the door knocking.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Zedd on March 04, 2007, 04:40:27 PM
You mean we have hyperactive brits and want to run around naked  in the streets?

You don't have to be Hyperactive to do this.... But it sure helps....

PBH

*Starts her nightly naked jog through the park *** :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowtongue

Zedd