Jy's Patches..

Started by Aurawyn, March 01, 2007, 06:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurawyn

I can't recall, if this is a know fact or not,  but I was wondering.. Are the patches that Jyrras gave to Dan in public circulation?

Tapewolf

Quote from: aurawyn on March 01, 2007, 06:40:35 PM
I can't recall, if this is a know fact or not,  but I was wondering.. Are the patches that Jyrras gave to Dan in public circulation?

IIRC he's made a great deal of his fortune from them.  I'm not sure if the 'human' patch is on general release though.
Also, there have been earlier, wholly-magical patches for a long time - Kria's amulet in the Abel's Story series is a good example.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jy-Jy's contribution is predictability and mass-production.

Mostly the latter. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aurawyn

Brunhidden

they do, however, seem to cost a buttload of money. it may help if you mentally switch the name 'jyrras' with 'guchi'

QuoteA fool and his money are soon parted
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

Pay the roorat the right price so he can make sure his software making a new game system that will blow us out the water

iownpants

Yeah, I'm pretty certain there is no human patch available to the public, but Jycorp does sell them. :mowcookie
Still, this makes me wonder just how commonly they are used.  I mean, they clearly sell enough to make him oodles, but is it very common to see someone who uses patches? (even though you shouldn't normally be able to tell)

Tiger_T

I think that human patch was an experimental one.  ;)

I would like to know what would happen if you wore two interfering patches at the same time.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aridas

Brunhidden

or you become a catperson with anime eyes who can only moo

QuoteWow, that steak is so rare its downright endangered
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Saist

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Turnsky on March 11, 2007, 12:25:59 PM
you'd prolly end like this:

http://www.xofacto.com/justin026/rtf.jpg

I like it very classy great to go out with a dinner date with someone >:3. I bet the human patches are not in production if it is then we will have more reports of humans running around in Lost lake.

Am I right?

Turnsky

i'll agree, that and merlitz would go nuts if he saw the place filled with humans.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

GabrielsThoughts

in a time that never happened Jyrras invented a cubipatch using Daniels DNA...he then decided to let Alexi try it on for a spin...big mistake, apperently since Dan and Alexi share DNA Alexi was unable to return to her original form because she is now dan's Identical twin sibling.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Turnsky on March 12, 2007, 09:43:15 AM
i'll agree, that and merlitz would go nuts if he saw the place filled with humans.  >:3

Yep *get your torches and pitchforks for the hunting for human sale* >:3 I bet Merl will go all medevil on those humans. The thought of that cracks me up.

Aridas

merlitz is trying to prove they exist, not kill them.

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 12, 2007, 04:46:18 PMmerlitz is trying to prove they exist, not kill them.

Well, the best way to  prove that something exists (or at least did exist) is to show the body.

Also, Merlitz didn't seem to be particularly keen on the human at first, either.

QuoteYes, God did exist. He died. He was very small. Mystery solved!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Whatever Dan does, it seems to be trouble. Please refer to # 10 were " Studies show that Dan is an Idiot   "
8) Just Hanging Around ...

kaskar

I wonder what a convention of beings and creatures would be like if each person was given a Jy patch that was a "reversible" , like with jackets.  Also, could a patch be made that was idiot proof for Dan ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...