03/08/07 [#758] - Accidents, they happen

Started by Distracting, March 08, 2007, 01:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Distracting

What ever happened to her little crush on Jyrras? It must be a love-hate relationship.

(Ed: *innocent whistle*)

Grenn

Yeah, I thought she found it fun to watch him shower from the tree outside the window. :)

OF course that just happened to be a "perk" of a job in her own words.  :boogie

superluser

Ouch.  So Jyrras confesses his love and suddenly Lorenda wants to move out?  Confess your love, lose a friend?

That's gotta hurt for Jyrras.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

KarlOmega1

I'm not even going to speculate what happened...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Stygian

[laughs uproarishly, then settles down and wipes tears]

Ooh... I wish I had that good a mom...

Zedd

Manawolf

She's sensing tension from Jyrras, but doesn't know the origin.

Jim Halisstrad

Does this mean that Lorenda might move away and then we won't have to see Kira for like, ever again!
That would be peachy keen with me.

I sure hope Jy is up to par on his Linkin Park.

Madmann135

Wow... guess we know where Kira's mind is... in her stomach.

Officially Jyrras didn't confess anything to Lorenda so the question I have is this.  Why is Lorenda moving out?

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

MaskedRetriever

Eh, Lorenda's just covering her bases.

Also she might feel weird living with Jyjy if she's gonna start dating him.  Being pre-first-kiss while cohabitating might be... odd.

Of course I'd be *perfectly* amenable to them just going for the hard greasy nookie right off but hey.

Nino

So she either wants to move out because she likes him or because she doesn't and doesn't want it to be awkward. I'm guessing the latter.

Poor Jyrras, he really just can't get a break. Love unrequited all around. Reminds me of high school.

Taross

Has anyone noticed Kryas' choker yet? :)

Valynth

Quote from: Kattuccino on March 08, 2007, 01:42:45 AM
So she either wants to move out because she likes him or because she doesn't and doesn't want it to be awkward. I'm guessing the latter.

Poor Jyrras, he really just can't get a break. Love unrequited all around. Reminds me of high school.
eh, my highschool life was full of heart-rending loneliness rather than "unrequited love" which was code standing for "I want to **** that girl" rather than any sort of actual "love"  A.K.A. the attraction other than the physical.

And they called intelligence a "blessing."

Anyway, this comic explains EXACTLY why I don't let my parents in on anything 'cause they assume they already know what I'm gonna do.(and I end up doing the exact opposite)
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

King Of Hearts

Confessions make everything awkward...

Zedd

Quote from: King Of Hearts on March 08, 2007, 02:57:53 AM

Then again most belive telling too much is never healthy for those around you love...*hops onto Kings back while wearing a dress* To da mall!

Aridas

One question comes to mind with this comic: What the hell kind of name is D'r?

Manawolf

Quote from: Zedd on March 08, 2007, 03:01:20 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on March 08, 2007, 02:57:53 AM

Then again most belive telling too much is never healthy for those around you love...*hops onto Kings back while wearing a dress* To da mall!

Yes, but telling nothing at all is even worse.

bill

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 08, 2007, 03:02:39 AM
One question comes to mind with this comic: What the hell kind of name is D'r?
Welsh?

Tapewolf

Quote from: BillBuckner on March 08, 2007, 06:17:04 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 08, 2007, 03:02:39 AM
What the hell kind of name is D'r?
Welsh?
Nah.  I don't think it uses apostrophes like that, and you can tell Welsh by the way it uses 'w' and 'y' as vowels, e.g. 'cwm' or 'ystrad'.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Man if my mom is like that I'll be happy as a clam.

Anyway WTF? is today beat down Jy-Jy day? man that roorat can't catch a break here. I know in the past he told Lorenda how he feels about her (can't remember issue #) and she's is moving out? There has to be a reason for it, right now Jy-Jy has a serious crush on Abel which at this point I don't know when he will finally aske Abel out.

I feel he is losing the one true love Lorenda and he dosen't say how he feels for her.

*Arrrrrrgh* why can't relationships could be easy?

[[edited to add paragraphs, and punctuate. Learn, ShiningShadow. -- llearch]]

Jinni

I'm gonna have to agree that shes asking to cover her bases, she can tell something is bothering Jy, but he hasn't really stopped and talked about it with her yet. She also might be starting to feel a bit like a freeloader. But i guess time will tell on her actual intentions.

And Lorenda's mom is so funny lol, i would also guess D'r is short for something, but in a fantasy world i guess any name goes.

Alan Garou

Wait a minute, is Kria saying that someone is attacking Jyrras as they speak? Run, Roo-Rat, Run! 'A'

superluser

Quote from: Jinni on March 08, 2007, 08:34:06 AMAnd Lorenda's mom is so funny lol, i would also guess D'r is short for something, but in a fantasy world i guess any name goes.

Hmmm.  D(estania the mothe)r?  We still don't know her married name.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alan Garou on March 08, 2007, 09:03:06 AM
Wait a minute, is Kria saying that someone is attacking Jyrras as they speak? Run, Roo-Rat, Run! 'A'

Nah. Lunch is lunch, dinner is the evening meal, or so I was brought up.

I understand various misguided fools think that dinner is the midday meal, and tea is the evening meal, but that's just wrong. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

Speculation Time:

Lorenda: For the last time I'm not killing Jyrras.

Kria: It wouldn't exactly be unjustified. I've read that book, I know of your and Dan's relationship, and what kinds of things Jyrras has been doing with him behind your back.

Lorenda: What the hell are you talking about?!

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bigj

I think maybe she's noticed Jyrass's habit of running hot and cold. She may be afraid if she stays he or she will do something to wreck their friendship--like her eating him in a fit of rage. Or something.  :P

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Big J on March 08, 2007, 11:34:57 AM
I think maybe she's noticed Jyrass's habit of running hot and cold. She may be afraid if she stays he or she will do something to wreck their friendship--like her eating him in a fit of rage. Or something.  :P

something like maybe this...

larger image

it was the only logical outcome of the conversation anyway.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 08, 2007, 11:59:41 AM
Quote from: Big J on March 08, 2007, 11:34:57 AM

something like maybe this...

larger image

it was the only logical outcome of the conversation anyway.

I like it.

I never would try to think if Kria read that book Wildly published.

And many more questions like "so how long you and Dan been doing the thing?"

"What? are you talking about mom"

Endless speculation knowing Kria she will have a talk to Dan about "if you hurt my daughter I will rip out your spine and eat the marrows"

very funny Gabriel. But knowing Lorenda she will leave Jy-Jy's place with no explaination.

Jy-Jy should have seen the signals. I don't know Love is so confusing.

Alondro

*Charline grins*  Lorenda could always hire a hit-cubi to take care of that little roo-rat problem... someone like me.   >:3

And now the Creature Council will make its move...  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif