Hitting close to home...

Started by Ryudo Lee, March 07, 2007, 05:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Actually, far more money is wasted on administrative costs, but that's another story altogether.

My brother is a teacher, remember, and he has to deal with the effects of the NJEA, the New Jersey Extortio... er.. 'Education' Association.  Trust me, there's PLENTY of money for programs and drug testing.  It all gets wasted and/or stolen.  Case in point:  Camden schools last year.  $300 million dollars simply vanished.

The problem is the liberal education system!  Ya didn't have drugs in school when they were paddling kids daily!  Singapore knows how it's done!    >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Alondro on March 09, 2007, 12:20:19 PM
Actually, far more money is wasted on administrative costs, but that's another story altogether.

It's a sad truth.  Wherever there are people with power, money begins to disappear.  After the principal that was there in my senior year left, the president took over that position, but didn't drop her president title and so she was pulling two paychecks, until Hall took over.

Quote from: Alondro on March 09, 2007, 12:20:19 PM
The problem is the liberal education system!  Ya didn't have drugs in school when they were paddling kids daily!  Singapore knows how it's done!    >:3

Sometimes I wish they would reinstate paddling.  You got these little 8th graders walking around like they're the toughest thing to walk the earth, and then later on they complain the loudest that no one warned them about how hard real life really is.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!