03/05/07(/09) - Secret Agents [#756]

Started by bill, March 04, 2007, 10:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaerou

Quote from: Kattuccino on March 04, 2007, 11:09:52 PM
Oooh, duck!

*ducks* >.>

Oops,  hehe.

I love the Duck.. i wonder, is it a random duck or a cameo?  Is awesomes looking.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Aridas

Mashi, you might want to avoid using the particular image in your sig that has the F word, since you're posting in PG areas... Just wanna warn you before ...THEY... come *hides in the box*

Azraelle

I just love how Amber puts random characters in scenes like this.  Makes the world feel alive, and it's not just the characters that inhabit it.

And ... Wheeee!! Lorenda!  Could she possibly get any cuter?

Mashi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 05, 2007, 01:44:52 AM
Mashi, you might want to avoid using the particular image in your sig that has the F word, since you're posting in PG areas... Just wanna warn you before ...THEY... come *hides in the box*

ohwtf
I've been on several forums with this signature for months and now (and by now I mean within the past 24 hours) everyone's all "NOPE YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT."
Is it Hate On Mashi Day or something?

(Look: it's 1AM, I already got busted for this today, and I stained my good jeans. I'm not in the best mood.)

Zedd

Random chars are the spine and soul of the most things of comedy if it serves me right Azraelle

Stygian

Must she make fun of the assassins...? Always the stereotypes... urk...

Still, at least Lorenda looks better. But she seems to have slimmed a bit. Moira isn't going to be happy...

LionHeart

Quote from: Xze on March 04, 2007, 11:32:50 PM
~Here comes the Mare in black...~

gawd D: i'm horrible XD

Thank you, Xze. I am so glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

thegayhare

I must say I do like the duck

two reasons for that

1 She's well don

and 2 we both seem to have similer taste in personal music accessories...
She's listening to her I pod with large headphones rather then the earbuds... While I don't own an I pod I do have an mp3 player the size of a pack of juicy fruit that I listen too on the biggest pair of headphones I could find...  literaly they are just shy of being cans... which I couldn't find *grumbles*

Brunhidden

am i the only one who envisions kria going to work involving her saying

"Mam, can i intrest you in the latest of sharp and pointy objects? *insert pun about getting your point* and today only we have a new members sale, buy three gussameres and get a +2 voulge free!"

also im liking lorendas outfit so far, regardless that ive seen little of it.

QuoteTact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Aridas

Quote from: Mashi on March 05, 2007, 02:02:25 AM

ohwtf
I've been on several forums with this signature for months and now (and by now I mean within the past 24 hours) everyone's all "NOPE YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT."

(Look: it's 1AM, I already got busted for this today, and I stained my good jeans. I'm not in the best mood.)
It's called following the rules, actually. And I only suggested the ONe part be removed before someone actually important saw it. What's the problem with rules?

Mojotech

Two things.

1: I love the duck.

2: I've always wondered how Abel's gonna react to Lorenda's mom being Ms. Soulstealer after reading that part in Abel's Story. @_o

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mojotech on March 05, 2007, 04:22:08 AM
2: I've always wondered how Abel's gonna react to Lorenda's mom being Ms. Soulstealer after reading that part in Abel's Story. @_o

He must surely have seen it in Jy's mind when they had their first talk.  He picked up that Jyrras liked Dan and 'that cow girl' - I'd be amazed if his mind didn't wander to Kria as well, since she had a crush on him...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

iownpants

Everyone in this strip is too sexy, I could die. :boogie
But I'm wondering if this outfit of Kria's has anything to do with her reading a certain book?  Maybe she wants to impress Jyrras with her own secret agent style? :mowninja

Kibin

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 05, 2007, 04:05:44 AM

ohwtf

It's called following the rules, actually. And I only suggested the ONe part be removed before someone actually important saw it. What's the problem with rules?

Kettle? This is Pot.  Listen, I don't know how to say this, but there's been some recent conversation regarding your current hue...

Rule 3, Aridas. Although we do appreciate you being nice enough to help out and all. No, really.

Mashi, the PG rating is on the Lost Lake Inn section. If you want to post in The Outer Fortress, we have no problem with that, but the F word is going to get -us- in trouble, even though it's not our sig. So.. we thank you for changing it, even if you're not feeling particularly charitable towards us right now. :-]

And wasn't that a great comic there (getting back on topic...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Keleth

I like big swords and I cannot lie. . . .
Help! I'm gay!

ShiningShadow

I like the equipment that Kria has very cool the shades says it all. Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder where she is going with all that stuff. Anywho I love Lorenda look very sexy indeed and more mysterious I hope this meeting with her mom will be about Jy-Jy.

Mashi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 05, 2007, 04:05:44 AM

ohwtf

You can't have part of the signature without screwing with the coding, then it won't appear on the other forums anymore. And our host is having diskspace problems, so I can't really go out of my way to make a clean one.
It's gone, okay? No more wasting my bandwidth here.
At least this isn't the LucasForums Razputin's Domain, where nobody talks about Psychonauts anymore...and isn't a page stretching contest.
Let's drop this, alright?

ON THE TOPIC OF COMIC: So who do you think Kria's out to get? O:

Jack McSlay

the big grey weapon looks like a big can opener... maybe it's a skull-opener
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

thegayhare

Quote from: Mashi on March 05, 2007, 11:33:56 AM

entrance into Jyrras's lab is my gues

her survaliance isn't going well so they think if she can find his lab they can find out just what he's planning and how it's a threat to the council

Gornemant

Quote from: Kenji on March 04, 2007, 10:28:51 PM
It's the size of Kria's glasses. |3
they're small by Italian standards  :U

Mashi

Quote from: thegayhare on March 05, 2007, 11:43:01 AM
Quote from: Mashi on March 05, 2007, 11:33:56 AM

entrance into Jyrras's lab is my gues

If that's the case, I guess she's trying to get Lorenda to crack.

thegayhare

Quote from: Mashi on March 05, 2007, 11:59:23 AM
If that's the case, I guess she's trying to get Lorenda to crack.

I don't think thats all of it

I think she mighy be trying to pick her brain about possible defenses and traps but mostly I think she wants to make sure Lorenda is out of the house incase anything bad goes down

Zedd

More or less Kira is overparinoid ever seince we met...:shifty

Brunhidden

she thinks small roorats will eat her shins if she is not carefull.

*carries on singing "knives for sale, pointy and sharp, knives for sale, buch better then a harp" despite nobody listenign*

Quotemmmmm, tasty
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ShiningShadow

Now we have Kria ready to bust into Jyrass lab. I hope his defense system is up and running.

Madmann135

1 shakra
1 mace
1 battle hammer
1 scythe
1 lance like weapon

With all her strength, abilities and skills I think Kira is either on an assassination mission or going on a blind date.

I give Lorenda a 9.8/10 for pure WOW factor, she looks great in those panels.

I found this comic to be especially uniquely funny.  I'm thinking Amber must have saw a spy flick just to think of todays comic.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Prof B Hunnydew

Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah

Lorenda is back and looking fine.  But I hope that Lorenda is not feeling lonely without Jyrras..

And Kria, she has been reading too many spy novels...or the council has.
"So Kria, we think you need a more direct approach, Jyrras has wrote this novel over a pen name to brag about his mad scheme or his ex-Friend is trying to warning the world."

:mwaha :mwaha
PBH

Lorenda as PINKY "So what are doing tonight Brain?"

Jyrras as Brain"the same thing we do every night, Pinky... Try to take over the world!!"

Caswin

Yay!  Khria's back!  Not that I like her, seeing as she's an unrepentant mass murderer and all... but it's what's in the background - and I don't mean that duck, which is well-drawn and rather ironic for reasons I may or may not go into - that gets me.  I just can't resist this mytharc (a term I learned, like the 'Home' and 'End' keys, about a month ago and am likely misusing on at least two levels) stuff.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

devilsislegrl

Maybe she should wear a dress.  Like Dan said in #689: "You can hide all sorts of cool things in a dress!"

The reason I think this one is so funny is BECAUSE it's Kria.  She always seems to be hiding something in a 'subtle as a battle-ax to the face' type pf way.  At least with Lorenda, anyway.  :U  :eager