New Bunny video and now for some thing completely differnt

Started by thegayhare, February 21, 2007, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Hi Hi all

My old video thread dropped off into obscurity and since thread necromancy is a no no I started a new one

The ballad of Brock Samson

Warning rather violent

Edit:  nevermind there it goes

Tiny crested flint

YES! yesyesyesyesyesyes!  Oh so much yesness!  umm... I mean I love that song and Brock kicks butt. Looks like an excellent job of lining scenes up with music.  The song now fits the action.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Amusing.

No, really. Almost makes me wish I knew what the hell was going on.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

"Who was that?"
"Brock fucking Samson. :cool"
"Dibs on his cigarette butt!"

Very nice, TGH.  You should try syncing the video with the music.

superluser

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on February 21, 2007, 07:16:48 PMYou should try syncing the video with the music.

Ouch.  I thought that it was nicely synchronized.  The bit with the lighter at the beginning was great.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

thegayhare

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on February 21, 2007, 07:16:48 PM
Very nice, TGH.  You should try syncing the video with the music.

I did try to sync up major action changes with swings in the song..  I particularly like the timing on the finger (the song speeds up just as Broch shoves the guys own finger up his...) and the  monarchs men swarming out at brock in the car.  The only ones I'm a little upset with are the scenes from pirates of the sargasso (the talking scene between the ghost pirate getting tossed out and them piling on him,  and the Smooth dean comment right at the end)  and while I like the naked blood covered Brock scene I should have cut down a little of the talking... 

Ohh and the second problem I run into with syncing is that the movie maker I have crashes if I use a certain number of clips... meaning I have to build part of the movie save it as one long file then add more to the end of the one big file.  It makes tweaking alittle hard

I might re upload it after adding a little tag after the music stops
the scene from Hate Floats
Phantom Limb
"No don't get up.  You've been shot, sadly it wasn't fatal, I have removed the bullet, and 3 others a blowgun dart, 2 sharks teeth, the tip of a bayonet, a twisted paper clip and a meager handful of buck shot.  You may want to learn how to duck"

Zedd

thegayhare

Hi Hi all

I know this is a bit quick but I've had a splitting head ach all night and couldn't sleep

So I made this using pink floyds Dogs of War

Mechs of War

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nice.

Of course, I spent the first two minutes picking holes in the physics of the space scenes (they're -curving- paths in flight, dammit. You -can't- do that unless you've got air to push against!) but that's by-the-by....

thegayhare

LOL
but thats standard for anime space battles
I'm a little uoset with the bad distortion in the first half of the video,,, it's do to the quirks of my system the sistortion got gradualy worse with every save and there were nine saves in this one cause it's so long

I've got anouther one planned but I've got to wait till the video finishes downloading

I'm thinking of doing a disc world one just to kill time while the video downloads...

and since I've still got the  venture brothers and megas stuff I might do a few more while I wait... I just need a few songs
Any sugestions?

I'mm gonna grab my KMFDM discs 

Tiny crested flint

Excellent, I see before me the wonderful fruits of insomnia induced labor.  Plus Megas XLR just plain rocks.  Another great job of syncronization with the music (appearantly you have limited tech to produce these things?) Could you figure something out using Queen's 'Another One Bites the Dust'?

:cool chicks/dudes dig giant robots.

thegayhare

Ohh anouther one bites the dust thats a good one

and yeah unfortunatly my machine is older and seems to bitch and moan alot

You know I kinda had a sci fi rock opera floating about in the back of my head for years?

It would use and odd combination of music  mainly everything frmo Floyds momentary lapse of reason and some KMFDM pulled in from here and there (I've pictured a great battle scene set to KMFDM's Son of a gun)  I just have no way of doing any of it

Damn for some reason limewire on my desk top can't connect... I'll have to break out my laptop to get me some music...

Ohh maybe I should download some avatar for a few videos

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

The syncing job seems a lot better in the Megas video, great job.  I've done a few videos myself and I syncing takes up a majority of time spent on the whole thing.

thegayhare

Ehh this ones more patch then the others I didn't have as much of a selection to work with but I tried

Don't Fear The Reaper

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

thegayhare

Hi Hi all

I'm trying to get anouther project finished but I'm a little stuck

See I need footage of wounded soldiers being helped off of ships (WWII era for preferance) Particularly some one in a wheels chair but general shots will do

I also need clips of Veterans marching in parade (I've found military parades but it doesn't feel right... for one the parades are too big... if you get my thinking)

Some clips of the austrailian outback wouldn't hurt either but I can fudge that  so its no big deal

I can't think of any movies or shows that might have what I need and and basic searches on Veterans parades don't seem to be helping

In the mean time here is a cobbled together movie...

Dr Queen

I ran into a problem with this one in that there were entirely to many talking scenes,  I had wanted to do this with Cocktease but she had far less scenes and it was impossible to get them into any sort order

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on February 28, 2007, 01:48:17 AMSee I need footage of wounded soldiers being helped off of ships (WWII era for preferance) Particularly some one in a wheels chair but general shots will do

I also need clips of Veterans marching in parade (I've found military parades but it doesn't feel right... for one the parades are too big... if you get my thinking)

Some clips of the austrailian outback wouldn't hurt either but I can fudge that  so its no big deal

I would recommend the Internet Archive.  I know that you can find veterans on parade there; I'm not sure about the others, but I'll bet you can find them there, too.

thegayhare

Ohh thanks superluser

I found a good parade  but I couldn't find the boat footage... Oh well I made do

I hope you all like it

I think I did a pretty good job

And the Band played Waltzing Matilda

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on February 28, 2007, 03:36:23 PMAnd the Band played Waltzing Matilda

Oh, hey!  That reminds me.  Did you check On the Beach?  There are a lot of scenes with ships and a lot of scenes with disabled/dying people.

Plus it's a good film.  It's got Gregory Peck and Fred Astaire.  Actually, I might just steal that idea.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: thegayhare on February 28, 2007, 03:36:23 PM
Ohh thanks superluser

I found a good parade  but I couldn't find the boat footage... Oh well I made do

I hope you all like it

I think I did a pretty good job

And the Band played Waltzing Matilda

That song has been ingrained in my memory since primary school. *wanders off to a quiet corner* ;o;
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

thegayhare

Awww I.m sorry hon
I never ment to make a fewwet cry

*huggles*

You'll like the next one I'm sure

Zedd

Oh dont worry about Janus hun...Sides im sure I will like the next one just like the rest

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's a very moving song, there, TGH.

One of the interesting points is the way the British High Command utterly screwed the pooch when it came to the Gallipoli campaign. Like, stopping shelling the beach fifteen minutes before the attack came, because watches were not synced... which meant the Turks got a nice advance warning of where the attack was, and were given just enough time to walk back down and settle in, load up the machine guns, and prepare to fend off the ANZACs.

Looking at the various stories, it's just criminal. However, on the grand scheme of things... numbers like, there were more men lost by the Allies in one -day- of fighting on the western front than in the whole 8 -months- of the Gallipoli campaign... (according to wikipedia, the Battle of the Somme caused 57,000 casualties in one day - the Gallipoli campaign had 21,000 british, 10,000 french, 9,000 Australians, 2,700 Kiwis, and 49 newfoundlanders, for a total of 43,870...)

All in all, War is a bloody stupid idea. Look up the Chanuk Bair stories sometime... something like 711 of the battalion that managed to reach the top of the hill didn't leave it. Out of the 760 that got there.

thegayhare

Yeah that was mentioned there in the show I got the footage from

It was an episode of battle filed detectives

Anouther screw up they mentioned was the fact that army, and navy ammunition wasn't interchangable and mix ups would cause guns to jam.  They also mentioned the almost criminal lack of intelegiance on the side of the allies.  Add to that the fact that there was almost no cover and the tarrian would just funnel troops past there machingun nests.

but the extensive network if combat tunnels was interesting

thegayhare

yep  a new video using clips from The Adventures of the Americain Rabbit