The Nekomancer

Started by thegayhare, February 02, 2007, 04:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Hi Hi all

I've got anouther new story start here

No I'm not giving up on Gun bunny (infact I've been working on the next part of that one) or my other starts It's just my brain can't seem to finish a whole story threw in one sitting so I work on my Ideas in fits and starts

I rather like this one... in the finished story there will be sex,  quite graphic too but don't worry I won't post that here.

Like I said I rather like how I've got this one planned in my head.  It's all about true love... Between a truely dark and evil being, and a Good honest and caring individual.  You won't get that right away of course  since this first art doesn't go into it but I'm hoping it'll develope as the stry goes along.

As the moon reached it's apex it shown across the lake outlining the large barge that had appeared, seemingly from nowhere, at twilight.  On the deck of the barge two massive braziers burned brightly, between them a robed siamese cat reclined in a massive ornate throne, at his feet sat young white mouse boy.

As the villagers gathered to watch from the shore a small boat separated from the barge and was rowed ashore.  An old and bowed badger in a stained and tattered robe climbed from the small rowboat and waded his way to shore.   The badger smiled and looked on the gathered crowd as he spoke, "My good People." His voice is sweet and regal despite his look, "My good people I come with a wonderful offer." His arm sweeps back, so that the barge is taken in by the gesture, "My master, is conquering this great land piece by piece and he has come here with his great army.  He offers you a great chance now, a small mercy I've rarely seen him offer before.  Surrender now and your village will survive intact.  He will take a small tribute from you only and leave someone to govern in his stead but he promises non you your soldiers or young will be pressed into service, there will no rape or pillaging of this village he will merely pass on." At this point the Badgers honeyed words became hard, "However, if you choose to reject this kindness and fight I promise that any of you who comes against this army will die horribly and I can not grantee the killing ill stop with the fighters."

The villagers were clearly shaken by the stranger's speech, but the still stood resolute and defiant.  A tall horse, naked to the waist, muscles rippling as he sweated from his day labors in the forge, carrying a heavy hammer in one hand, stepped forward. "Ha!" he shouted, "A mighty army indeed that tub out there couldn't hold more then a dozen men, and I'm more then a match for that number myself."

The Badger just smiled and nodded to the horse,  "Your right dear sir, my masters barge could not hold his army.  In fact there is not a single soul on board that ship other then my master and his personal slave.  How ever the army is real.  Am I to take from your tone that you will refuse his generous offer?"  As the Badgers words died down there was a disturbance on the water.  It was slight though just a movement where there shouldn't have been any.  Moments later something broke the surface, it was a rusty helm followed quickly by its owner.  Water gushed out of empty eye sockets as the rotting bloated face rose into view.  The villagers recoiled in horror as all along the shore others marched into view.  Most every species imaginable was found in the seemingly endless ranks of the dead.  Some were old and worm eaten, others seemed fresh and newly dead, if a bit bloated and fish nibbled from the time in the water.  Most were weighted down with armor, others simply had loops of chain wound about their body to help with their aquatic march, but all of them were armed.  This was not however the slow shambling gait of the mindless undead, these solders marched with purpose.  In unison the first ranks of the undead horde raised there weapons and gargled a terrifying war cry before charging into the huddled mass of villagers.

I'm intending to come back and go into the descriptions of the orde tomarrow right now this bunny needs shut eye