[Art] Rhyfe2002's Art Thread (27 Nov 2010)

Started by rhyfe2002, May 24, 2009, 02:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyfe2002

Well, apparently I thought the bebe Abel was cute enough to have another go at it.  :rolleyes

This time I based his look off the one Amber did for Abel's Story. Initially it was a sketch like the last one, but somehow along that way I started coloring it.. and this happened  :U The pose has its problems, but overall came out better than I expected. :3

I actually planned a third one, but I think two in a row is overkill already.  :B

WhiteFox

This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Inumo

... I think you succeeded in giving the forums diabetes. They're just so adorable!

rhyfe2002

Sketches of my own character. I've been working on my final year project for so long that I haven't drawn in a while >.<;

I'm also working on a Maya rig (a skeleton that allows a 3d character to move, for the uninitiated  >:3) for the Krystal model from Star Fox Adventures. You can see an animation test of the current build here if you're interested. I'm not a very good rigger, so if anyone wants to help out, please feel free to PM me or something, I'd greatly appreciate it X3