Xzeliea's Sketchbook Junk (update on: 4/14/07)(Stuff...)

Started by Nikki, January 20, 2007, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo Xze?

fine with me...
STUPID EMO! DIE!
Xze Can't go Emo! That's against nature!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on March 06, 2007, 08:44:57 PM
Orly? What is it? :>
i mite try to mail it..anyways, it's a BIIIIIIIG heart with our fursonas in feral mode sleeping in a curled-up ball in the middle ^w^

Xze is fox mode of course xD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Nikki

Nikki

bleh...

in the first one, Kiyoko is saying 'Yeah!' and Naruto's Saying  "That's...my...pose..."

the last one is supposed to be myself as a lion...but it's hard to draw lions fat....

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Quote from: e_voyager on March 10, 2007, 09:54:22 PM
nice naga.
thanks..but he's more of a Dragon/Snake ^^;;;

he's a character for my Friend Jacob cuz he wants into my Comic XD

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

I like its...Rembers you have more to share with us soon *pets*

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Other than the pics being really effing small, they're nice.  Are you going to colour them?

Nikki

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on March 10, 2007, 11:04:42 PM
Other than the pics being really effing small, they're nice.  Are you going to colour them?
i dunno...i haven't been in the mood...

Nikki

Aridas

Nikki

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Draw Bill!

...being raped by a cute little chibi dwagon. Go on. You know you want to. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

xHaZxMaTx

King Of Hearts

e_voyager

my poor widdles sanity, to see a someone agreeing to something like that makes me wonder  is there  a pain loving convention in the house?

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

bill

e_voyager

you guys are having so much fun with this that i almost wish i had a category here. but then again that last thing i need to see is myself being dismantled.

Nikki

re-started poll because i felt like it.

DON'T edit it.