Inverted World

Started by gothtk14, January 17, 2007, 12:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothtk14

Has any one thought of an Inverted World Of DMFA? cause i  thought of some cool invert pics for Dark Pegasus.

Tapewolf

You're not talking about the Christopher Priest novel, are you?  (Being very poor with mathematics I never quite understood what the circle distortion looked like)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

gothtk14

Who??? I don't know any Chris person. I was talking about inverted colors and personalities of the Cast.

Tapewolf

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 17, 2007, 12:34:43 PM
Who??? I don't know any Chris person. I was talking about inverted colors and personalities of the Cast.

That makes more sense, I'll admit.

However:  http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/christopherpriest/invwrev.htm

**EDIT**
(I might add that the novel is the #2 entry in Google, after some song)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 17, 2007, 06:59:48 PMnice contacts, though.

I know.  I'm just glad that they landed on her sleeve and breastbone, rather than further left.

Kenji

Alexsi eyes look good in purple.

superluser

Quote from: Kenji on January 17, 2007, 07:47:34 PMAlexsi eyes look good in purple.

It's actually magenta, since that's what you get when you take the cyan plate out and rotate it 180 degrees.  Surprising.  I thought that someone here would get the Inverted Jenny reference, especially with that counterfeit showing up on an absentee ballot last November...

Kenji

Quote from: superluser on January 17, 2007, 09:26:56 PM
Quote from: Kenji on January 17, 2007, 07:47:34 PMAlexsi eyes look good in purple.

It's actually magenta, since that's what you get when you take the cyan plate out and rotate it 180 degrees.

You say potato, I say it still looks good.

ShiningShadow

I like it. Is there any more to see in the Inverted world?

gothtk14

All you do is take a pic of a cast member of DMFA then go to paint and invert the color.

ShiningShadow

oh ok I will do that at home if I get the results I wanted it. Thanks

gothtk14

I did it with a Dark Pegasus pic.
I have not used it in anything though my comp crashed and I lost it.

ShiningShadow

try do do it again and put on here to see the results my computer is sucking slow there hopefully by tonight I have a couple  to show you guys.

Aridas

You act like it's a difficult process >_>

xHaZxMaTx

Well, it kinda is, if you don't want to colour the fur.  I'm gonna be honest, Dan doesn't look good with blue fur.

Caswin

My rarely-used (ever since 'awesome' became the new thing) sweet-o-meter just... well, okay, it didn't quite explode, but consider me an invert convert.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Faerie Alex

Nifty. Dan looks good in blue, although it's a bit too seafoam-y for my taste.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: CaswinMy rarely-used (ever since 'awesome' became the new thing) sweet-o-meter...
Why don't you just make an 'awesometer'? xD

Caswin

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 19, 2007, 03:59:22 PM
Quote from: CaswinMy rarely-used (ever since 'awesome' became the new thing) sweet-o-meter...
Why don't you just make an 'awesometer'? xD
...dude, I am so using "awesometer" (oss-ohm-et-er) in a conversation now.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ChaoSynergy

Mirror Universe?  Just put goatees on everyone.  And take away goatees on those people who already have goatees.

Zedd

Or make them all bizarro like

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

I met the Bizarro Amber...Sad though her hair was made of fire and things burned at the touch

Brunhidden

no, that was the real amber. chances are she got acess to high grade coffe at that time.

bizzarro amber is a 500 pound slug who runs the biggest gang in the dessert and keeps chained bishounen furs in golden bikinis at her palace.

QuoteWookie nipple pinchie, ah ah ah
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Caswin

Quote from: Zedd on January 19, 2007, 07:17:44 PM
I met the Bizarro Amber...Sad though her hair was made of fire and things burned at the touch
*Gasp* Bizarro-self-insertion? :O
Yap yap.

Gildedtongue

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 19, 2007, 12:42:01 PM
Well, it kinda is, if you don't want to colour the fur.  I'm gonna be honest, Dan doesn't look good with blue fur.

so... they're "Player 2" in a fighting game... ;)

Caswin

Quote from: Gildedtongue on January 19, 2007, 08:47:53 PMso... they're "Player 2" in a fighting game... ;)
Excellent call, man.

...all these smileys and not a single thumbs-up.  Huh.
Yap yap.