1-6-07: Cold...dark

Started by willow186129, January 05, 2007, 08:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

It was hilarious when Ikkaku was all cut up and started laughing, then freaked out when his wounds opened and blood started gushing out like a fountain.   Horray for blood geysers!   :mowhappy
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Alondro on January 09, 2007, 11:29:44 PM
It was hilarious when Ikkaku was all cut up and started laughing, then freaked out when his wounds opened and blood started gushing out like a fountain.   Horray for blood geysers!   :mowhappy

If you love bllod geysers then check out the new anime from cartoon network is afro samurai. Plenty of blood gushers for the eye to see.

Zedd

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 10, 2007, 07:32:28 AM
Quote from: Alondro on January 09, 2007, 11:29:44 PM

If you love bllod geysers then check out the new anime from cartoon network is afro samurai. Plenty of blood gushers for the eye to see.

Afros is a nono on my list....Its plain scary

Blast

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 05, 2007, 08:49:06 PM
Oh no.

Oh no oh no oh no.

There goes my favorite character... =/ And going out thinking not only that his mom was right him, and worrying about leaving Abel behind, but regretting that he never told Xander he loved him...

Great, Amber, just great. You nearly brought me to tears. When was the last time a comic has done this? ..then again, I can't really remember but that's beside the point.  WHY CAN'T THERE BE A HAPPY ENDING, I ASK YOU? D:

Regardless, what a strip. Best one in the comic so far... Amber, you're one hell of a storyteller. ._.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

If there were only happy endings, they wouldn't be as important as they are now.

Brunhidden

in responce to that im not even going to say anything and just jump to a relavent Peter S Beagle quote

QuoteThere are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sunblink

Quote from: Blast on January 10, 2007, 08:59:33 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 05, 2007, 08:49:06 PM
Oh no.

Oh no oh no oh no.

There goes my favorite character... =/ And going out thinking not only that his mom was right him, and worrying about leaving Abel behind, but regretting that he never told Xander he loved him...

Great, Amber, just great. You nearly brought me to tears. When was the last time a comic has done this? ..then again, I can't really remember but that's beside the point.  WHY CAN'T THERE BE A HAPPY ENDING, I ASK YOU? D:

Regardless, what a strip. Best one in the comic so far... Amber, you're one hell of a storyteller. ._.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

If there were only happy endings, they wouldn't be as important as they are now.

Point made, and I guess when it has been explicitly warned in the beginning of the story that there would be drama and violence (or better yet, dramatic violence), you would expect SOMEONE to die. I just really wish it weren't Devin and Xander.

Makes me wonder how Abel's Story will end, and how he's become the person he is today.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

ShiningShadow

Who knows what will happens next to shape the characteristics of Abel we know and love today. *okay he tends to be a big jerk in certain situations, but that's beside the point*. I bet you he's all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 11, 2007, 08:14:44 PM
I bet you he's all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

what, ingrown hairs?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

No just fuzzy mowhair that when you sleep on it you will be out snoring away.