I'm new here!

Started by Vampire_Pink, December 31, 2006, 02:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITOS

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 03, 2007, 10:37:26 AM
I was wondering if "too many muffins" was a state that existed, though...

Such a state can exist but it is unstable (especially if RJ is involved). Since it's unstable and and there is an increasing demand due to e-commerce tables it's a very rare state. In recent years, much research has been devoted to the study of unstable tables; however, few have studied it's interaction with muffins. ;)

After years of unfortunate research into the World Wide Web, I can confirm the emulation of unstable states, which embodies the important principles of virtual cryptoanalysis. My focus in the position paper Improving Unstable States and Forward-Error Correction Using Trunk, is not on whether the well-known error correction algorithm for the investigation of DHTs by Bose et al. is in Co-NP, but rather on proposing a framework for the simulation of link-level acknowledgements (Trunk).

The implications of semantic methodologies have been far-reaching and pervasive. Contrarily, a natural issue in stable engineering is the understanding of the exploration of chemical networks. From this point of view we need understanding of operating systems that paved the way for the visualization of RPCs, which embodies the structured principles of artificial intelligence (AI-TOS). Thusly, decentralized symmetries and courseware do not necessarily obviate the need for the emulation of courseware.

In this way, we validate that e-commerce and reinforcement learning are always incompatible. Contrarily, this solution is always well-received. Our heuristic harnesses stable models. This combination of properties has not yet been evaluated in previous work

As a conclusion I can say that it's been argued that the famous wearable algorithm for the stabilisation of redundancy is possible. Trunk has set a precedent for forward-error correction, and we expect that chemical idustries will develop these application for years to come. I expect to see many futurists move to refining Trunk in the very near future.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Stygian

Another summarization might be that whether or on muffins are high in demand, it is always better to have too many than too few, presuming of course that you have the means and the time to dispose of the excess should they become bothersome. However in this situation I believe that it would be most sensible to keep up a demand, as even though muffins might possibly become crucial to the survival of the thread in the future, the only limit to their supply seems to be the availability of the supplier, in this case RJ. It remains a question though, just how does she get all these muffins? In case of an emergency, the muffin supply may of course be bolstered with brownies, made by people like for example myself, but I would still recommend that we investigate the matter to see if we have the means to manufacture our own muffins to reduce or even nullify dependancy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

She makes them. She's said so many times.

Out of acorns, I believe.

of course, where she gets the acorns is another question again.... but then, she's a squirrel. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

OMG, guys, stop speculating.  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

Arguing with a mod?! :O Use the banhammer, Bill!

Tiger_T

With RJ in Llearch, the word Nutcase is taken to another level. :rolleyes

No, I'm joking! Please don't hurt me!
Or at least stop hopping up and down on my head.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Stygian

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 04, 2007, 07:00:37 PM
With RJ in Llearch, the word Nutcase is taken to another level. :rolleyes

No, I'm joking! Please don't hurt me!
Or at least stop hopping up and down on my head.

*Pounces and hugs TT* Maaaw! We're not angry with you! That was brilliant.

*Then, Stygian shoves TT in the box too*

There! Let's see what that makes!

Boog

All it needs is a stamp and the words "to Peru" scrawled on the side, doncha think? I wonder how many more people could fit in there.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on January 04, 2007, 07:38:08 PM
*Pounces and hugs TT* Maaaw! We're not angry with you! That was brilliant.

*Then, Stygian shoves TT in the box too*

There! Let's see what that makes!

It makes it Tigerrific!

.. sortof like a well-known breakfast cereal...

Speaking of serials...

Dakata

*Tries to set Llearch on fire* :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

I make a lovely fire.

... Usually out of the magical box someone's avatar is playing with... :-)

Tiger_T

Why Llearch, you're kind of roomy. Are you some kind of tardis or something? :rolleyes

*rests in an armchair in daCorna and gnaws on one of the monkeys*
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

<.<
>.>
<.<

Uh. Not that I'll admit to. :paranoid

RJ

@___@

A little help, please?

xHaZxMaTx

Ach, nein!  Mein monkeys!

Tiger_T

@ RJ:
tardis - Time And Relative Dimension In Space
It's the name of space(and time)-ships of the Doctor Who series. (British Sci-Fi since 1963)
The Doctors Tardis looks like a 1950's British Phonebox and is bigger on the inside than on the outside.

A yappitified Tardis:
VWOORP
VWOORP
VWOORP
VWOORP

Tigriel's got a guest:

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 05, 2007, 08:23:35 PM
...and is bigger on the inside than on the outside.
*Brain esplodes.* :<

Boog

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 05, 2007, 09:15:48 PM
Quote from: Tiger_T on January 05, 2007, 08:23:35 PM
...and is bigger on the inside than on the outside.
*Brain esplodes.* :<
Another victem of applied scifi geekery *uses a fox face shaped stamp on the side of the Tardis.*

Zedd

And note...Tardis arent built....Their grown