Second Life:Lost Lake

Started by topher chee, November 26, 2006, 12:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Okay, I finally received second life mail. My account is active again.  I'll be at Luskwood most of the time though. Because the obvious lack of people at Lost Lake at times that I'm online.

Also I'm not named Aiyno or Tajaka. I'm named 'Nero Shi'

btw: silver.. how expensive is renting a room or even that small sealing part of the rooms upstairs. (Yes I'm curious and like to seek everything out..  :)

Silverfoxr

your looking at 200l a month for rent of one of the rooms - me and janus share the one downstairs - the others are available for rent and you get 50 prisms for furnature

topher chee

no tango moola.....just gonna have to work with what ive got.
YAY AIYONO!!!!  Glad you got your stuff

e_voyager

nice i didn't see the cubi one though
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

me neither, i'll have to go look after EVERYTHING loads lol

Suwako

:B I clear the cache to see everything in one region. But without firefox and such running beside it I could probably see all of it sooner...

e_voyager

i too over tax my system but then i'm a multitasking entity and all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Quote from: e_voyager on December 08, 2006, 03:13:19 AM
i too over tax my system but then i'm a multitasking entity and all.

I can only run firefox, msn & Gaim (beside my virus scanners) before my PC go's *FU*
I really.. Need new hardware >.> ...

topher chee

Maxx

:mowhappy awesome job with lost lake..yea I've been there a few times..no one'sever there. Also how do I go by getting a Warpi-Aci (I think I misspelled it) Also my name is Bosh Harmison....my last account Maxxthe Student wont work :( ...I might be on more now that, it's break. Since I have yet to see one person or creature in LL, I'm usually at luskwood or clubbing

Silverfoxr

cause everyone is on at different time zones - Lost lake is usally empty - but when ya hang around long enough - people do show up - i am usally there in the morning - open the map and look for green dots - thats what i do - the area is quite big to - the warp acis at the moment can only be brought from sable dalaiz or the furantion skymall - i avoid furnation now its gotton to bad ><

e_voyager

i like to sit on the swing and watch the pool area for signs of life

opps clicked the wrong button

Anri

Quote from: Silverfoxr on December 16, 2006, 02:37:28 AM
i avoid furnation now its gotton to bad ><

Eee, FN has always been a bit laggy, there's just periods where it's 'less laggy'. Tend to stay away, myself. :3

Hmm, I might have to pop by Lost Lake there some time, give it a gander.

Pentawolf

I... cant seem to find it.. I go to a place called lost lake.. but.. I see no inn....

Aridas

The Inn would be a whie building at the back of the property. From the teleport destination, turn in the opposite direction of the main road and follow the blue/white-ish path you'll find. I think. I never had a tour.

Pentawolf

Ah.. found it..

EDIT:

Now If i can figure out how to make my own avatar that extrudes the proper amounts of evil...

EDIT2:

this will have to do.. behold My character!  Bored as usual as you can see...

topher chee

nifty pair of wings ya got there^.^

Tezkat

Quote from: Maxx on December 15, 2006, 10:49:46 PM
:mowhappy awesome job with lost lake..yea I've been there a few times..no one'sever there. Also how do I go by getting a Warpi-Aci (I think I misspelled it) Also my name is Bosh Harmison....my last account Maxxthe Student wont work :( ...I might be on more now that, it's break. Since I have yet to see one person or creature in LL, I'm usually at luskwood or clubbing

Seeing as how I haven't logged into SL for some months now, I'm sure all my mall vendor leases have long since expired. However, thanks to my being too busy/lazy to sell my plot at the old Lost Lake complex in Charissa (southwest corner), there should still be a vendor there where you may invest in a cute but woefully obsolete warp-aci of your very own.  :mowcookie
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...