Sappy Mistletoe Couple

Started by Rafe, December 21, 2006, 06:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lurking Dragon

"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

TWINK

^Third page get! beat me to it, but I was typing while you posted so the get rightfully belongs to me. >_>
Quote from: Manawolf on December 22, 2006, 08:56:42 PM
What, someone's dropping soap?

Almost forgot about the whole Jyrras Quadrangle you got going. It's mixed up world when the nerd loves both the girl AND the guy.

I really feel sorry for poor Jyrras... how many people does he love now? xD plus he's got Kria...but that's just plain scary D:
He's overdue for some lovin' consolation... :3

Madd the Sane

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 22, 2006, 08:44:33 PM
I'll make sure all my rape in DMFA is same-gender to promote equality from now on. 
:erk :erk :erk :erk :ill :ill :censored
That made me do a whole :shudder when I read that.  Let's just say, that's wrong on a whole lot of levels. :<
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

TWINK

Quote from: Madd the Sane on December 22, 2006, 09:56:52 PM
Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 22, 2006, 08:44:33 PM
I'll make sure all my rape in DMFA is same-gender to promote equality from now on. 
:erk :erk :erk :erk :ill :ill :censored
That made me do a whole :shudder when I read that.  Let's just say, that's wrong on a whole lot of levels. :<

Rape? 'A' Oh goody...  :<

Fex

QuoteThat said, I do hope what I have drawn will make most parties happy.  Sides, it's mostly meant to be a silly-filler while I'm recovering from egg-nog withdrawel.

*Grabs llearch n'n'daCorna and puts him up side down. Grabs quick a stick and places it in such way that one side of lleach is in the air becouse of the stick. Puts a rope around the stick and places a cup of egg-nog under lleach before I hide in a bush* Here Amber Amber Amber

Oh yeah I never thought that one of my silly ideas would give so much post woot

QuoteI really feel sorry for poor Jyrras... how many people does he love now?
that is two now Dan and Abel

ShiningShadow

This is getting strange even for me. Anywho Sid and Destina under the misletoe and Merlitz and Abel  :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha >:3.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Fex on December 23, 2006, 12:46:50 AM
Don't forget Lorenda.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Sid

Quote from: ShiningShadow on December 23, 2006, 12:55:48 AM
This is getting strange even for me. Anywho Sid and Destina under the misletoe and Merlitz and Abel  :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha >:3.

*COUGHS UP HIS WATER* ... *not sure if he should cheer or protest* :3
(Memo to self: Get a nickname that isn't just one letter away from the name of a secondary "Abel's Story" character.)

And Cid and Destania? Are you sure you don't mean "Edward and Destania" or "Cid and May"? ;)
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

*Grabs llearch n'n'daCorna and puts him up side down. Grabs quick a stick and places it in such way that one side of lleach is in the air becouse of the stick. Puts a rope around the stick and places a cup of egg-nog under lleach before I hide in a bush* Here Amber Amber Amber

*snaps the post, drinks the eggnog, yanks the rope out of Fex' hands, and wander back under the couch.

Damn tourists. Pfft. Can't get any sleep at all. *slurp*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rafe

Quote from: Tiger_T on December 23, 2006, 05:06:39 AM
Don't forget Lorenda.

And Kria's hot for him too - and with her abilities and tenedency to use them, Jyrras could be in trouble.  She is the extremely jealous type.
Rafe

Fex

Quote from: Tiger_T on December 23, 2006, 05:06:39 AM
Don't forget Lorenda.
did he not just like her as a friend?

superluser

Quote from: Fex on December 23, 2006, 12:42:55 PMdid he not just like her as a friend?

No, he did not not just...er I mean Yes he did just...

Ah, well, here's your answer.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?