[Art] Unholy radio project45 satrring Dan, Merlitz, Abel, Fi and Bruce of FHigh

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 13, 2006, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*giggle*

What amuses me most, I think, is the look on my cow-orkers face when I quoted it to him. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Fridays in drag? i hope that's optional or else they make come to like it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kenji

Well, Mikelo should be happy about that lil "perk". At least, if Amber has anything to say about it!

Zedd

Who disposted of Gabes body is a question thats itching to wonder though

e_voyager

is gabe even dead? i've seen people live the a lot you know.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Amber Williams

Oh noes! D:

Mikelo+Drag=TOO MUCH FLAMINGLY GAY

Seriously, he'll spontaneously combust. :<

Kenji

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 15, 2007, 12:15:00 AM
Oh noes! D:

Mikelo+Drag=TOO MUCH FLAMINGLY GAY

Seriously, he'll spontaneously combust. :<

You know the drill: Send Anthicus in there to relieve him of the dress.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

:U :doh I could had your stuff and sold them to Kria....But least in the factor...Take a shower when you get back

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

llearch n'n'daCorna

Meh.

I mean, La-La is dead. That still leaves Dispy, Tinky-Winky, and Po to remove. Do we reload, or hope we have enough ammo? :-]

Zedd

e_voyager

i don't know much about those things but they are part of the few thins i've seen in passing that creep me out. i dislike the purple menace but never did it creep me out like that collection there.

Tezkat

Heh.. I kinda figured Tinky would want to handle the probes, but what did he zap you with?  :mowdizzy

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 18, 2007, 09:51:25 PM
Meh.

I mean, La-La is dead. That still leaves Dispy, Tinky-Winky, and Po to remove. Do we reload, or hope we have enough ammo? :-]

No, no! Live capture and vivisection are the way to go--for the sake of... um... science. Yeah... :kittydevious
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Zedd

Tezkat

Of course not! This is proper research and development for make benefit glorious nation of... er... well... you get the picture. The dungeon laboratory isn't tax-deductible otherwise.    ;) :mwaha

Hmm... I wonder which of them was wearing the Zedd suit in strip 20... 

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tezkat on March 21, 2007, 02:09:12 PM
Hmm... I wonder which of them was wearing the Zedd suit in strip 20... 

I'd like to think it was Jakob - after all that is pretty much what he'd do if he found someone had been screwing with his memoirs.  Also, I doubt the tellytubbies would run a virus on his PC after abducting him...

Tezkat

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 21, 2007, 03:20:24 PM
I'd like to think it was Jakob - after all that is pretty much what he'd do if he found someone had been screwing with his memoirs.  Also, I doubt the tellytubbies would run a virus on his PC after abducting him...

So... Jakob kidnapped GT disguised as Zedd, planted a virus to delete his own hard drive, delivered his captive to the Teletubbies, and then continued on with business as usual for two weeks, denying all knowledge of the incident?

Devious! :kittydevious

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tezkat on March 21, 2007, 03:46:30 PM
So... Jakob kidnapped GT disguised as Zedd, planted a virus to delete his own hard drive, delivered his captive to the Teletubbies, and then continued on with business as usual for two weeks, denying all knowledge of the incident?

I was thinking more of:

1. Jakob returns to his office, sees Gabriel at his workstation
2. Assumes Zedd's form to take Gabriel off guard and find out what he's up to
3. Beats the living shit out of Gabriel and destroys the evidence
4. Gabriel is kidnapped say 1 week afterwards, calls Jakob three weeks after the incident in the office

Alternatively, he forces Gabriel off the workstation to see what damage has been done (still disguised as Zedd) and then later, when Gabriel is at his own workstation, comes back and beats him up (possibly still disguised as Zedd).
This would make a bit more sense, since Gabriel logging into Jakob's IM system as himself would leave a trail (and Jakob might prefer to run something more oldschool than Windows anyway)

Points against a Teletubby being disguised as Zedd include:
1. Size difference
2. Sufficient knowledge of Zedd to pass off as him (in terms of shape, voice and dress)
3. Knowing who Jakob and Gabriel are
4. Gabriel's  :shapeshifters comment  >:3

Zedd

And lastey you know,Zedd is alot older than Jak but it could gone either way

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on March 21, 2007, 07:16:46 PM

Did you get that the right way round?  Jakob is more than twice Zedd's age.

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 21, 2007, 07:32:11 PM
Quote from: Zedd on March 21, 2007, 07:16:46 PM

Did you get that the right way round?  Jakob is more than twice Zedd's age.

*Tim does the plot twist in the bg* Thats alot to know about you thens...Big guy :erk
Also by chance he might known Tim as well

e_voyager

you organics really need to keep track of your manufacture data and service times. i'm surprised that all last though your first year of life.

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on March 22, 2007, 12:58:16 AM
you organics really need to keep track of your manufacture data and service times. i'm surprised that all last though your first year of life.

Birthdays were an interesting topic with Creatures, on account of the fact that they had so many.  As 'cubi grew past the usual span of their Being brethren, many of them like me, gradually became tired of celebrating their birthday annually anymore.
At the time, I was celebrating decades of my life - nowadays I tend to ignore anything less than centuries.

"I understand," I said.  "You know, I didn't know I was a shapeshifter at first.  It came as quite a shock, especially when I discovered that I would live to be maybe three thousand years old..."

"How old are you now?" he asked.

"Around 410," I said.  "You tend to lose track after the first hundred years, you start thinking in decades instead."

--CJP, chapters 8 and 9.  Jakob is currently just over 900.  This is my interpretation and not necessarily canon with Amber.  Terms and conditions may apply.

e_voyager

i can understand that. when i created the title eternal voyager it  with the thought that i would need to die form time to time to refresh my perspective on life little did i know how long eternal really meant. and time when on and i changes my species living different lives as different entities i  started to count lifetimes as in how long i've life as any single entity. not counting past lives ore incarnations i am young. as you count  time i've only been robotic for about 30 years before that i was a spirit human of kinds.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Much as I appreciate the effort that's gone into this, e_voyager, please don't RP outside of the Haunted Ballroom.