12-15-2006 Bad day Dan

Started by Madmann135, December 14, 2006, 10:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaskedRetriever

That dictionary entry is made of truly IRONIC levels of win.

Jyrras is the one I'm really thinking of here, because honestly Dan's just having Yet Another CubiFlop which is probably going to be a pattern for, well, a WHILE.

Jyrras needs a hug and fast if you ask me.  He's had a nigh-epic volume of lame dumped on him in the past, what, two days?  Fortunately Lorenda shows no signs at all of having anything but sympathy, understanding and quite possibly cuddling in mind for Jyrras.  Get thee to yon DemonCow, Roorat!

As for the resolution to all this well I expect that Dan is going to get hit with things (although the size and number of parties and objects is undetermined), Jyrras is *eventually* going to work this out and probably be more sympathetic to Dan's fail-o-rama than he was to "Alexi"s out-of-context anti-cubi rant.

But in the meantime Amber will bring the tasty, tasty evil.  Oh how I love it.

e_voyager

some times i wonder that i wonder about things like this. stills more fun to guess about Dan's conflicting desire and emotions then to deal with my own. chase after him and set him right. i'm not sure either of you can deal with another emotional bombardment.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

rt

wow cool dictionary page Landon_Fox
and excellent test pattern HealingBlight

Good to see such great levels of win along side this level of fail.

Landon_Fox

I try.  Thank you for stroking my ego.

Madmann135

OK.  What I can say is this.

Dan has seen the bad side of the demon race and the bad things tend to stick longer than the good things. 

Dan also doesn't mind the fact that Jy-Jy's affections don't have a gender barrier but Dan does mind that Jy-jy has a crush on someone who Dan considers Evil yet Jyrras has only seen good in.

Dan as much as he may try has an inate dislike for creatures (cubi, demons, etc) that either show evil intentions and/or harm his friends and/or exploit others for their own neads.  Abel already hit Dan upside the head with a bat and really got off on the wrong foot which is gonna stick with dan for a while.

Matty was a little diffrent.  She met his stubbornness with a little injenuity and cleaverness.  She also has a genuine kind heart and with her 'all seeing eye' she saw the goodness in Dan and that she found him attractive.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Izkata

Quote from: Landon_Fox on December 15, 2006, 06:09:16 PM
Quote from: Alondro on December 15, 2006, 02:17:19 PM
Also, Dan has shown no evidence of being gay.  He has not been 'dragged out of the closet' at all, if that's what you actually meant by that statement.  Instead, he's dealing with someone he's known coming out of the closet.   Rather than feeling bad that he's attacked Jyrras for being gay, he's actually more upset at making Alexsi look bad while trying to warn Jyrras that Abel isn't as nice as he seems.

To my knowledge Dan is not gay.

I'm not promoting it per-se, but some people do end up over compensating when trying to hide something.... like Dan's obsession with Amazons....  :mowwink

Aridas

But amazons cover all Dan's fantasies, if he has any.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Madmann135 on December 16, 2006, 02:03:20 AM
Dan has seen the bad side of the demon race and the bad things tend to stick longer than the good things. 
Most bacteria aren't harmful. The harmful ones are just more well known.

I'm surprised Jyrras wasn't concerned about being around Abel. Maybe he was just in too much shock at the time, and eventually came to see Abel's good side?
Jeez I need to update this thing.

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: modelincard on December 16, 2006, 11:11:45 PM
I'm surprised Jyrras wasn't concerned about being around Abel. Maybe he was just in too much shock at the time, and eventually came to see Abel's good side?

Jyrras is kiiind of the ultimate experimentalist.  He said it BEAUTIFULLY himself.  You get data before you make judgement calls.  And Jyrras quickly saw stuh-raight through Abel's "I'm a jerk!  Stay away from me!  Raar!" shield, probably because, as Abel's thought baloons tell us, a lot of the tricks he uses to keep people away from him don't work on Beings.

Dan on the other hand has every reason to fall for Abel's defensive behaviors AND is probably being affected by Abel's use of emotion jamming, etc.  (Abel should really know better, tho, jeez.)  And so Dan fully believes Abel's a Big Mean Cubi Who No One Should Mess With even though it's patently obvious to Jyrras that Abel is really just a cute little scaredeycubi trying to put on a big toughguy act.

Which is ADORIBLE.

And hot.

-_-

e_voyager

an interesting insight. aside form the race and the baseball bat i haven't seen Able using any non being tricks on Dan. keep in mind that Dan  is not a mind read yet so little think tricks and mind shields are not really effective again him since he's not looking in the first place.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

What is this Dan piss off everyone day? :)

ShiningShadow

I think in Dan's case I see he has not embraced his Cubi heritage thus the quick judgement call on Abel as Danlexsi. Dan needs to understand Jy-Jy feelings and try to be more supportive of him. I think at this point Jy-Jy is doing an emotional balance that will lead to a breakdown or being so antisocial.