12/12/06 How awkward...

Started by Kasarn, December 12, 2006, 03:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: e_voyager on December 12, 2006, 07:39:06 PMpersonally i think the crush came about when Dan save Jy-Jy form his sister's then the went to bump lover's leap together. hey lest jump this cliff.

Well, that was the same day they met.  Before Dan's incubus powers kicked in.

Unfortunately, that's probably not the case, since Abel appears to think that the crush began at a time different from the time they met.

Quote from: FireKatKid on December 12, 2006, 07:49:20 PMThat's only cause Dan held him all the way down.

``It's kittens all the way down!''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kenji

superluser

Quote from: FireKatKid on December 12, 2006, 08:05:34 PM
Quote from: superluser on December 12, 2006, 07:56:56 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on December 12, 2006, 07:49:20 PMThat's only cause Dan held him all the way down.
``It's kittens all the way down!''
.....What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down

OK.  Back on topic.

I'm very happy that some of these things are starting to get resolved.  For the past month or so, I've felt like I've been underwater.  Situation after situation keeps being pushed onto the question stack, and nothing is being popped off.  So now that these things are getting resolved, it finally feels like some sort of progress is being made in the plot/character development.

(And I hope that that bat squeaking is outside my window, not in.  Otherwise, if I seem a little more rabid tomorrow, you'll know why)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Mock AV

Aleolus

Well, I must say Dan handled that extrodinarily well.  I'm a little disappointed, but I'm interested to see how he'll react when Jy supposedly comes out to him for the first time.

Grenn

I kind of see Abel coming in as himself and saying something to the effect of:

"Whew. They're gone. So how'd things go when I was downstairs, Dan?" in front of Jyrras. :D

e_voyager

at this point he may have to. I'm not sure who it more traumatized Dan or Jy-Jy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

But all in all Danlexsi took it very well and gave the best advice from his experience and his sis advices he managed to pull off a situation from turning from bad to worse to just bad. But you have to think about the fact if Jy-Jy is willing to take heed of the advice. Who knows what else is in store in DMFA.