Introduction post get.

Started by gryn, December 06, 2006, 02:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gryn

y halo thar.  By sheer power of outside influence I have arrived bringing gifts of punch, and/or pies.  I am an avid forum whore, and being a fan of Dan and Mab's magical misadventures of darkness I found this to be a wonderful place to be a part of.  Thanks Jim.

To quickly summarize myself for you all, so that you know what to expect out of me I am a free spirit, wrapped inside a crunchy layer of random spasms of insanity with a chewy otaku soaked nougat.  Music, and gaming are my main hobbies.  I also wear pants made entirely of ham.

Greetings everyone.

xHaZxMaTx

Pants made of ham, eh?  Do you go outside wearing those?

gryn

Only on Tuesdays, though I tell ya - them crows is hell.  Good thing I keep emergency pants...

Supercheese

First reply get.... or not. Damn. I'll have to settle for "First positive karma-thing given.... get."

Nice to eat you. I mean, meat you. I mean, meet you. Yes. However, I must reject your pies and substitute my own. My pies do not equal 3.1415926...., but rather, 42.

Also, important information for you: these are the best emotes evar.  :ipod :boogie

Cursseeeeeeeeees1!!!! beaten. *grrrr*

gryn

Oh noes my pies = 3.14number3so39ap29x3 squared?!  Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy?  Tee hee...meat...DDR wins my soul btw.

Jim Halisstrad

First smite delivered :3
(Welcome to the boards man.)

DigitalMan

Welcome aboard! Looks like you fit right in. Random insanity that doesn't border on stupidity? Proper spelling and grammar? I like you already.

Supercheese

Quote from: gryn on December 06, 2006, 02:16:39 AM
Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Because.

Quote from: gryn on December 06, 2006, 02:16:39 AMTee hee...meat...DDR wins my soul btw.

You liek DDR? Yay!  :3 (I'm more of an ITG person, myself. Close enough, though.)

Quote from: DigitalMan on December 06, 2006, 02:21:59 AM
Welcome aboard! Looks like you fit right in. Random insanity that doesn't border on stupidity? Proper spelling and grammar? I like you already.

Ah, yes, that's it. Knew there were reasons.

gryn

Quote from: Supercheese on December 06, 2006, 02:26:03 AM
You liek DDR? Yay!  :3 (I'm more of an ITG person, myself. Close enough, though.)

Ya rly I liek teh DDR.  As for ITG, I submitted a song to them one time...didn't get picked though.  :(

Quote from: DigitalMan on December 06, 2006, 02:21:59 AM

Win!

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on December 06, 2006, 02:20:49 AM

First smite delivered :3
(Welcome to the boards man.)

Your soul is mine.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and make sure to hang on to your claim ticket. Any unaccounted-for sanity will be sold on eBay at the end of the year.

Beware the mows, squirrel-borne muffins, and anyone who tells you to disregard these warnings.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Xuzaf D

gryn

Quote from: Warlike on December 06, 2006, 04:07:00 AM
Quote from: gryn on December 06, 2006, 02:16:39 AM
Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
You spelled it wrong.

Hell is within my grasp then.  ::nods::  Yes.  Because as we all know, I need scissors...61!

Quote from: LionHeart on December 06, 2006, 03:50:00 AM
*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and make sure to hang on to your claim ticket. Any unaccounted-for sanity will be sold on eBay at the end of the year.

Beware the mows, squirrel-borne muffins, and anyone who tells you to disregard these warnings.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*

::takes coffee mug::  Why thank ya, I'm brewing some as we speak.

Zedd

Hello there...I'm a huskie cubi named Zedd..If you know what we are..I am glad you studied....I hope you have a nice day *evil smirk and hands you a cookie*

RJ

Hi there! :) Have a basket of welcoming muffins!

:rj

Paladin Sheppard

*Sets up a bomb disposal kit* I recomend you step away from those muffins. Anyhow Well come to the madhouse I'm sure you'll fit in :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome!

Oh, and watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for things.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

gryn

Quote from: RJ on December 06, 2006, 07:34:36 AM
Hi there! :) Have a basket of welcoming muffins!

:rj

Why thank you, I love napalm muffins.  ::feasts::

bill

Hello, I'm generally harmless. Unless you like your username.  :B

Stygian

*walks in, bearing a plate of brownies and flasks of nitroglycerin*

Hmmm... is that a bomb disposal kit I see? Do they sell those now?

Ah, anyhow. Welcome! Have a brownie.

Cogidubnus

How much insane can one forum fit? Tune in next time for the next intro thread!

Welcome. You'll a gonna fit in perfect here. Trust me. :)

gryn

Quote from: Stygian on December 06, 2006, 02:22:01 PM
*walks in, bearing a plate of brownies and flasks of nitroglycerin*

Hmmm... is that a bomb disposal kit I see? Do they sell those now?

Ah, anyhow. Welcome! Have a brownie.

OH SHI-

Brownies pwnzorz.

Toric

That avatar = teh schniz

Hi, I'm the resident Forum Robot (Pay no attention to the other robots that happen to be in the forum, like E) and I'm here to grant you a random gift of a flying squid. Your very own pet flying squid. Don't ask how it's possible, I'm just the messenger.

Oh yeah, welcome!
Yap by Silver.

Suwako

Hi  :)

:B *insert welcoming texts plus optional warning here*

Tapewolf

Quote from: gryn on December 06, 2006, 02:01:58 AMMusic, and gaming are my main hobbies.
Be that music as in 'listening to', or 'writing'?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

gryn

Quote from: Toric on December 06, 2006, 11:16:14 PM
That avatar = teh schniz

Hi, I'm the resident Forum Robot (Pay no attention to the other robots that happen to be in the forum, like E) and I'm here to grant you a random gift of a flying squid. Your very own pet flying squid. Don't ask how it's possible, I'm just the messenger.

Oh yeah, welcome!

FINALLY!!

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 07, 2006, 10:55:28 AM
Quote from: gryn on December 06, 2006, 02:01:58 AMMusic, and gaming are my main hobbies.
Be that music as in 'listening to', or 'writing'?

Both.  I have a 200 page sketchbook half-full of lyrics, sheet music, and tablature.  I've played guitar for 12 years, baritone in High School, drums for 5, bass for 10, violin and viola for 4, sax for two, and piano for 5.  And my hard drive has 42 gigs of legitimately ripped music from my personal collection.

Music freak.  XD

I was also a co-host for the hideously popular 2 Sense show, and an online DJ for Radio MegaCity for about a year.

Snuggles

:eager
:boogie
:mwaha
:ipod
:januscat
And don't forget
:hug ... :hug  :hug  :hug

Welcome... And what kind of games do you play or has the question already been answered... Oh well

ITOS

Greetings. I am 7 Itos Atio. :)

Some safety instruction:
The emergency exit is located in the upper right corner and is marked with an x.
Due to terror threats, muffins are not allowed on the installation.
In the event of an unexpected shutdown, the entire system will move to standby status.
Smoking is not permitted.

For more information, please refere to the safety manual located in the seat in front of you.

Thank you for choosing the clockworkmansion forum.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

gryn

Quote from: Snuggles on December 07, 2006, 12:58:42 PM
:eager
:boogie
:mwaha
:ipod
:januscat
And don't forget
:hug ... :hug  :hug  :hug

Welcome... And what kind of games do you play or has the question already been answered... Oh well

Mmmm games.  I enjoy FPS and console gaming.  My favorites are Half-Life 2, Halo, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Metal Slug (all of them), Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 10, and 10-2, and many more.

Quote from: ITOS on December 07, 2006, 04:44:59 PM
Smoking is not permitted.

/suicide

xHaZxMaTx

You play Halo? Neat.  PC or XBox?

gryn

PC my man, mouse and keyboard for the win.