2006/12/11 Guess he didn't need mind-reading...

Started by superluser, December 10, 2006, 10:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Who knows what will happens with Jy I said it in the other thread either Abel will politely tell him he's not interested or take it a step further and TGH I like the idea of both Lorenda and Abel sharing that roo LOL.

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

e_voyager

Quote from: superluser on December 14, 2006, 12:50:51 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on December 14, 2006, 07:43:09 AMAbel will politely

...no, I don't think that's going to happen.
i hate to say it but i agree. able might not be evil persay but he's good at being a jerk.  Once he deals with the shock of attraction he'll think about the way to be the biggest jerk about it and then he'll say something  to prove his status as a jerk. i won't say what because i don't know what and i don't want to guess the words and... what was i saying again?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Ok so Abel the jerk will say this *what you like me then you have to earn it.* Imagine Abel in a leather pants with leather hat and a whip *whip-crack, whip-crack*  :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha >:3 >:3 >:3.

Faerie Alex

Personally, I'd rather not. The mental image burns my skull. 'A'

:V
Jeez I need to update this thing.

e_voyager

aww whats wrong with that? when Widly did it it was fan service what can't Jyrrs get in on the fun?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aleolus

Typically, fanservice is aimed for guys, because it's mostly guys who go O_O at that sort of thing.  Fanservice aimed for girls, in addition to being rare, makes most guys go  :erk.

e_voyager

Izkata

Quote from: Aleolus on December 15, 2006, 10:17:36 PM
Typically, fanservice is aimed for guys, because it's mostly guys who go O_O at that sort of thing.  Fanservice aimed for girls, in addition to being rare, makes most guys go  :erk.

*straight guys

I want Jyrras/Abel fanservice
=^_^=