28/11/06 What's he talking about? >.>

Started by Fresnor, November 27, 2006, 10:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

superluser

Just noticed the ``weather-wrecker'' thing.  There are two things about that.

1.) Not a rant, just a fun tidbit:

You really can't lose your thunder.  The origins of the phrase are pretty well known.  John Dennis developed a mechanical thunder for his play Appius and Virginia.  The play failed, but a few nights later the thunder was used in a production of MacBeth, prompting Dennis to proclaim, ``See how the rascals use me!  They will not let my play run, but yet they steal my thunder!''

(Thanks, Bergen Evans' Dictionary of Quotations!)

2.) The real weather-wrecker is Rob McKenna, the rain god.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Anri

Hmm... I think the biggest thing here is, between Wildy and Lex... what is Biggs' remaining life expectancy! Sadly, he'll somehow make it out unscathed methinks. Or at least only slightly scathed ;)

superluser

Quote from: Tikki on November 28, 2006, 08:28:27 PMHmm... I think the biggest thing here is, between Wildy and Lex... what is Biggs' remaining life expectancy! Sadly, he'll somehow make it out unscathed methinks. Or at least only slightly scathed ;)

I suspect that the options are the following:

A. completely unscathed
B. puddle filled with ferrit colored rocks
C. completely unscathed until after the wedding is destroyed, at which point puddle filled with ferrit colored rocks

Regal

Quote from: thegayhare on November 28, 2006, 03:03:52 PM
Imagine how twisted it would be if he'd kidnapped Danielle

"Your not trying to seduce my bride to be are you? Hot."
"Biggs Danielle is my son"
"Yerg... Wait a minute... YEERG!!!!"

You were saying?  :mowhappy

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Caswin

A bit late, but...

This just supports my theory that Biggs is about the only character Lady X would have any influence over.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Caswin on November 28, 2006, 09:51:45 PM
A bit late, but...

This just supports my theory that Biggs is about the only character Lady X would have any influence over.

Ain't that the truth...  :mwaha
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

ShiningShadow

Sometimes you should have Biggs have this caption between the words he says like *insert foot in mouth* or *She is a He OMG*  :giggle.

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on November 28, 2006, 07:43:28 PM
I can say much by one video....This song is trailing in Biggs mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koyMXdRdhnQ

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 30, 2006, 07:13:35 AM
Sometimes you should have Biggs have this caption between the words he says like *insert foot in mouth* or *She is a He OMG*  :giggle.

You know, I could spend time on YouTube looking for Dude Looks Like a Lady as a reponse to both of these, or I could just pretend that I did and save a bunch of time.

...Oh, who am I kidding.  I'm gonna do that anyways.

ShiningShadow

And let the games begin  :mowhappy. I think Biggs is cool is some sort of blockheaded way.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on November 30, 2006, 03:43:07 PM
You know, I could spend time on YouTube looking for Dude Looks Like a Lady as a reponse to both of these, or I could just pretend that I did and save a bunch of time.

...Oh, who am I kidding.  I'm gonna do that anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsBJmx-m2s
Took approx 5 and a half minutes. Including the 4:18 watching it. :-)

.. and 2 minutes later:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plM7JW30Lo
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears