11/16 - SuckerPunch 2: Electric Boogaloo

Started by bill, November 15, 2006, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

It seems so a good moment to look back and slack off now! *whipsers in Ambers ear*

Reese Tora

<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Toric

Yap by Silver.

Tapewolf

I can't say I'm entirely surprised, and as others have said, he may have hit on the right strategy by accident, since the real Merlitz may still have a grudge.  It's going to get a bit awkward if/when they do meet the real one, though.

If the reporter turns up he might be able to get away with saying they're troublemakers and he's throwing them out.

( I note Amber hasn't credited the cameos :P )

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

We totally need W.W.M.D. ("What Would Merlitz Do?") bracelets. They'd go well together with this shirt :D

And this might actually be seen as some sort of male bonding (Yes, I know I had this theory during the last suckerpunch, too. But these are adventurers :P). Or, as many have said already, it's just the way Merlitz would react to them, thanks to being sent on a forced vacation.
:boogie

Wanderer

Quote from: Alondro on November 15, 2006, 11:12:38 PM
*Charline blinks*  My word... Is Abel actually dumber than Charles?  He, at least, would have the sense not to strike a perfect stranger!  Poor Dan.  This will likely become an all-out brawl and it'll be all Abel's fault... he should have let Pyro stay.   :3
Wait wait wait... CHARLINE is saying violence was the wrong solution?  :erk Who are you and what have you done with our lioness?!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Sid on November 16, 2006, 05:49:38 AM
We totally need W.W.M.D. ("What Would Merlitz Do?") bracelets. They'd go well together with this shirt :D

And this might actually be seen as some sort of male bonding (Yes, I know I had this theory during the last suckerpunch, too. But these are adventurers :P). Or, as many have said already, it's just the way Merlitz would react to them, thanks to being sent on a forced vacation.

The link is not working. I love the Sucker punch  I was laughing my ass off. Merlitz should do something for these anger issues. All hell I love Merlitz just the way he is * :boogie to Rockstar by Cypress Hill* I love the violent aspect of this and so the destruction amd mayhem begins.

Alondro

Quote from: Wanderer on November 16, 2006, 06:29:21 AM
*Charline blinks*  My word... Is Abel actually dumber than Charles?  He, at least, would have the sense not to strike a perfect stranger!  Poor Dan.  This will likely become an all-out brawl and it'll be all Abel's fault... he should have let Pyro stay.   :3
Wait wait wait... CHARLINE is saying violence was the wrong solution?  :erk Who are you and what have you done with our lioness?!

*Charline hmphs*  I don't solve every little thing with violence!  Sometimes I use sexxors...   ;)  At any rate, it's always a good idea to at least take a little time to see what you can get out of the target before deciding whether or not a beating is in order.  If you start out with pummeling, you tend to lose the ability to bargain, contrive, and connive.  Always manipulate the mark first, get as much money/info out of them as possible, then slaughter them in a lonely wood where no one will find the pool of blood.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Akisohida

Quote from: Alondro on November 16, 2006, 08:13:37 AM

*Charline hmphs*  I don't solve every little thing with violence!  Sometimes I use sexxors...   ;)  At any rate, it's always a good idea to at least take a little time to see what you can get out of the target before deciding whether or not a beating is in order.  If you start out with pummeling, you tend to lose the ability to bargain, contrive, and connive.  Always manipulate the mark first, get as much money/info out of them as possible, then slaughter them in a lonely wood where no one will find the pool of blood.   >:3

Bah! Why leave blood at all? Than again, I feed differently than most you people. :mowcookie As for the sucker punch; Yeah, Abel may have hit on the proper thing all along. 'I can see you are still angry we forced you on vacation after seeing a human.' "I saw WHAT!? I mean, yeah! Dang skippy I'm still angry!"  :erk
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Sid

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 16, 2006, 07:33:08 AM
Quote from: Sid on November 16, 2006, 05:49:38 AM

The link is not working.

Yes, it is. I just tested it with Firefox, Safari and Mac-IE (*shudder*). It works.
If you somehow get different results, just go to "zestuff.com -> T-Shirts -> Generic Shirts -> *scroll down to last shirt*"
Or, if that's too complicated, just click here to see the shirt's preview image.
:boogie

Suwako

Zedd

Okay nobody panic...I mean it..Im sure theres all good reason with a slug in the face

Madmann135

That's it... Abel and Merlits are twins seperated by 300+ years.

I must say for someone who perfers non violent means Abel has become a quick master of the "Sucker-Punch."

Oh and with the violence solves everything.
I perfer FIRE.

Fire fixes ALL problems.  If fire didn't fix it at first your not applying enough flames and heat.

Which is a reason why I like Dan and Merlitz.  Dan because his quote is "well what do you know, it CAN be set on fire." and Merlitz because he's SIR fire magic.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Zedd on November 16, 2006, 11:14:39 AM
Okay nobody panic...I mean it..I'm sure theres all good reason with a slug in the face

Maybe he didn't believe Merlitz of seeing a human and throwing him out from the group. Oh yeah he has the anger building up to that point and Abel let loose a sucker punch *KERPOW*.

Tapewolf

If Being mind-shields are typically run by mental obfuscation, would the surprise punch be enough to allow Abel to breach them?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akisohida

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 16, 2006, 12:47:56 PM
If Being mind-shields are typically run by mental obfuscation, would the surprise punch be enough to allow Abel to breach them?

If not the shield, I'm sure he would breach a jaw or two. >.>
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

terrycloth

Quote from: Reese Tora on November 16, 2006, 02:43:00 AM
Quote from: Toric on November 16, 2006, 02:30:28 AM
So when was Sucker Punch part 1? Back in Guys' Night Out With Wildy? :mowninja

Sucker Punch Numero Uno   :ninja

I was thinking it was this one:
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_576.php

Which is how Abel's only real encounter with Merlitz started. Also, the pose is exactly the same.  :mowcookie

edit: Hmm, actually, not exactly the same. Just the 'they sort of look like they're levitating' bit I guess.

ShiningShadow

I think that's how Abel would have acted if he was Merlitz. And thus the sucker punch  :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

ChaoSynergy

Sucker Punch #1, I believe, was Wildy's retaliatory strike against Abel...I could be wrong though.

rt

Well that is one way to solve the problem ... for a moment at least.

And my there definatly is a lot of possibilities for sucker punches.  :mowwink Only one says 'sucker punch' so I'll go with that one.

Alan Garou

Quote from: Toric on November 16, 2006, 02:30:28 AM
So when was Sucker Punch part 1? Back in Guys' Night Out With Wildy? :mowninja
Part 1 was when he sucker-punched Pyro with the "trust" trick. I forget which number it was.

Aridas

The second one is obviously the only other one that goes "SUCKER PUNCH'D" and both are by abel, straight out of nowhere.

llearch n'n'daCorna

it'd be number 686, as linked by Reese Tora, in the second post on this very page.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Alondro on November 16, 2006, 08:13:37 AM

Karl:Spoken almost like a certain Succubus I know... <.<

*gives evil eye to a  certain Hyena*

Jade: what?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Gryphon

So what does this have to do with the movie?

e_voyager

able is so much better at that then i am. still he has to learn to use the fire wings.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on November 17, 2006, 01:23:52 AM
able is so much better at that then i am. still he has to learn to use the fire wings.

So you want Abel to sucker punch anybody with fire at the fist coooooooooooooool i like it. give the effect of broken jaw with burnt fur *woot*

e_voyager

acutely i was thinking  along the lines of this comic in which he is called Firestarter. still the name suites in in this case.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on November 17, 2006, 04:08:12 PM
acutely i was thinking  along the lines of this comic in which he is called Firestarter. still the name suites in in this case.

That's cool with the wind effect comming from the fist hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Very devastating and fun to watch. I like it. :eager :boogie