Started by bill, November 10, 2006, 11:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siren

Round they go, like bats on the wing
Under guise of facts, how sweetly they sing
Most prey on the weakest of minds that they find
Or spawn some more nonsense right after their kind
Rumors are a virus we cannot defeat
So tell me, what's the word on the street?

Meheheheheheheh...... evil rumors got nothin' on me! :mwaha

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

*ahem* sorry.......

Siren

*looks up* Yeesh...... This is one whole block of my posts

*looks down* .......I see much potential for more madness.......

HOLD ON TO YOUR EARS EVERYBODY!

*looks at clock* Bleh.... It's almost time to sign off.......

Once more I demonstrate my ability to  be absolutely random. 'Basket case' is too good for me.....

Drink is cool
Amazons rule
Neither be lacking, else life is cruel

Mostly I'm random, but I always care
A friend I am always, with loving to spare
Bein' full of sweetness with head full of air.

:giveadamn

Sid

...there is a "Modify" button right next to the "Quote" button, you know? O.o;
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

The answer to your question is that the cat wouldn't drop.

It'd be latched onto your hand with all four feet and teeth sunk in.

This is obvious.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Rumors are a dangerous thing.  They lead to many problems.  that's why I avoid gossip and tend not to believe much of what people tell me without hard evidence to back it up.  Too many times, when I investigate carefully, I find the information to be flawed, out of context, or flat-out wrong.  It's like getting involved in a husband-wife battle.  Many times once the fights have gotten really nasty, both will make up extravegant things to harm the reputation of the other, and you can't take either side at face value.  It reminds me of something...

"Even dogs won't eat spousal fights."  *Japanese maxim indicating that dogs, who will get into almost anything, won't touch an argument between a husband and wife.  It's a bit of advice not to get involved in someone else's spousal arguments*   I learned that from episode 58 of the fan-sub version of "Bleach", in which Ichigo first uses his bankai. 

Anime will solve the world's problems... when you have an enemy, blast it with lots of superpowers and giant robots.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Alan Garou

But what if the enemy is a robot that runs off super-powers? I know what I'd do, at least: industrial lasers. Lots and lots of lasers.

e_voyager

hey i resemble that remark.. but seriously rumors are said to have lead the the dropping of the atomic bomb due to miss commutation were us translators were reading the statements of the japanese spokesman as politely word guises out refusal to surrender. channel 266 ( history ww2  program)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

History Channel = The Hitler Channel!

e_voyager

Quote from: Snazzy Hazzy on November 13, 2006, 04:24:28 AM
History Channel = The Hitler Channel!

interesting commit. where did it's originate? even if you are the one who first said it there must be a reason why you said it. and if you are not the first they must be a reason why you agree enough to repeat it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

No, I'm not the first person to say it, I don't remember who it was, either.  Pretty much 50% of the shows on the History Channel are about Hitler.

e_voyager

history seems to love tyrants and the insane it seems. he was both.

xHaZxMaTx

ShiningShadow

But sometimes they will show weapons of history the Gatling gun, 50cal. machine gun, Tanks, battleships, Aircraft carriers, The Tomcat jet *woooooooooooo*.

Zedd

Rumors are like drugs...More you take..The more distored the truth becomes

Faerie Alex

Jeez I need to update this thing.

ShiningShadow

Rumors are like potatoe chip you can't stop only on one. I hate them I never listen to them I go about my business and get a paycheck.

e_voyager

Quote from: Zedd on November 13, 2006, 12:43:22 PM
Rumors are like drugs...More you take..The more distorted the truth becomes

well spoken zedd i'll need to remember that one.

ShiningShadow

And sometime you get sucked in if you listened to the rumor then it's get bad. Then you ruined your friendship or possible a carrear *bah* I hate rumors why people can't keep their mouth shut and go about their business.

Aridas

But what does ANY of this stuff about rumors have to do with the comic?

ShiningShadow

It goes how devin reacted that the rumors wher going around that he is an asshole. So he was trying to confirm if the rumors are true thus we talk in similarity of the hazards or rumors and how they spread like wildfire in real life.

Aridas

ummm... "rumor on the street is _________" is a jerk's way of pointing out the obvious when it's been in front of the other guy's face. At least, in this case. Who said the english language ever had to be literal? >.>

ShiningShadow

Anyway As Devin is concerned he is still an asshole. But a cool asshole regardless. That's the fact about Devin. He got over his emotional pain inside and handle it in his own way he knows how.

Maxx

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 10, 2006, 11:19:47 PM
Right, so far nothing has been on topic, not even the initial post.
yea, I agree that nothing has been on topic...it's kinda just random...I mean I could say something like "rumor has it Abel is gonna experierience some shonen-ai" :mowdizzy

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Maxx on November 19, 2006, 07:12:30 PM
Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 10, 2006, 11:19:47 PM
Right, so far nothing has been on topic, not even the initial post.
yea, I agree that nothing has been on topic...it's kinda just random...I mean I could say something like "rumor has it Abel is gonna experierience some shonen-ai" :mowdizzy

Really I must of missed it. Here one Rumor has it that Xander is the centerfold of Doghous magazine *Au Natural in french accent*.