11-3-2006 Over the top

Started by Manawolf, November 03, 2006, 01:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

Quote from: Toric on November 05, 2006, 07:30:07 PM
Quote from: Sid on November 05, 2006, 06:09:52 PM
The boots were totally awesome, though. The SMB movie is still one of the most... entertaining films building up on a game. :D
Indeed, it was very fun provided you kept your inner-angry-gamer in check. The tiny bob-ombs were so cute! And so explosive! :mwaha

Although it really irked me that the main bad guy was named Koopa instead of Bowser. What's the name of the lizard-people race? ......Friggin' koopas!
Except... Bowser WAS Koopa. At least, that's what Japan always seems to call him. So they spookily got that right. Besides, the SMB manual called him "king of the koopa" without giving him a name name. >.>

Alondro

It was just so... dumb.  There were some amusing scenes, yes.  But as a whole, it was just... dumb.   :B

And Tron... I kinda liked it when I was a wee little thing of 6 or 7.  I watched it again a few years ago and realized that my memory of it had been terribly selective.  It's like "The Black Hole", almost farcical but trying to be serious.  The South Park version of the Tron villain was better.  Moses! "I desire... maccaroni pictures."   :mowwink
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ShiningShadow

Yeah the Black hole that was a flick early on from Disney. But I saw Tron and SMB it was cool in the sense of their campyness. I also saw Mortal Kombat the movie and the sequel. I love it for the violence aspects. But that's me here.