10/25/06 - Winning tastes like Dirt!

Started by Grenn, October 25, 2006, 12:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

I imagine all of the fae race is like that >_>

Zedd

Alzan or Bambi isnt evil...Just clever *huggles Azzy plush*

e_voyager

now now  don't may Azlan blush. he does have a wife at home after all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

With all that power at Mab's disposial i'm very surprised that she taken over Lost lake yet.

Eibborn

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 02, 2006, 07:53:58 AM
With all that power at Mab's disposial i'm very surprised that she taken over Lost lake yet.
I'm going to assume you meant:
QuoteWith all that power at Mab's disposial i'm very surprised that she hasn't taken over Lost lake yet.
I think that Mab doesn't want to take ove Lost Lake. I mean, then she'd run the risk of losing at least Alexi and Dan as friends, if not the others. And then she'd have an inn that she was obligated to do something with. It'd probably be more trouble than it was worth!
/kicks the internet over

komissarmakarov

But isn't the greatest proof of power the luxury of not having to use it?

Stygian

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on November 03, 2006, 01:34:52 AM

Indeed, but I think that most of all that pondering originates from the pure and simple fact that fae and dragons and such creatures just seem to be waaay overpowered. It's silly, and with me, that is a capital crime!

e_voyager

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on November 03, 2006, 01:34:52 AM

you are a person after my own coding. sure i have power and i know i have power but that doesn't mean i have to use it to try and impress you. that is the way more people should think.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Yeah great powers comes with great responsibility *had to use that* But with Mab's she is the one who rarely flys off the handle over something small. Well if you count destroying her glen and Jyrass Mech hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I should go back to the jury room to reevaluate this decision.