Keebler Kops

Started by komissarmakarov, November 01, 2006, 10:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komissarmakarov

Florida official fired 'cos the fat cops couldn't take the heat.

Well ain't this just plain stupid. The poor man tells his staff that 'You ought to get some excercise and fresh air', and what does he get? Fired, just because some flabby wimps thought he was calling them names (which he wasn't, according to the article).

Geex, how much of a mommy's boy could you get? I shudder to think about what would happen if any of these Keystoners meet up with, gasp, an *actual* criminal! :rolleyes

Damaris

Seriously, if they can't stay in shape, then they need to go work private security.  There is no reason for police officers to get out of shape.  It's their job to protect, and I don't see how they can do that if they can barely get out of the car, or be unable to participate in a foot pursuit.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Fresnor

Oh boy, if they are that sensitive, what the hell are they going to do if they are called out to contain a riot or something?  They definately will get called worse than that, what will they do then?  Curl up on the ground and cry?  Or resort to the excessive force that the ex-chief was cautioning about?  I would also laugh if the person that replaces him is much worse than he is now, I know first hand that while they seem mean, they may actually wish they were still around when they are gone.

Vidar

I think the fat cops are trying to get so fat, no bullet can reach their internal organs. And now some upstart skinny guy is saying they are wrong. That kind of audacity just can't go unpunished, can it?  :U

Seriously, police officers should be in good shape. Criminals can run, and if you want to catch them, you should be able to run faster.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Vidar on November 02, 2006, 05:36:34 AM
I think the fat cops are trying to get so fat, no bullet can reach their internal organs.

*looks at Sgt. Jack Jackrum*

By Jove, I think you have a point! :D

Alondro

*sighs*  And we wonder why the drug runners keep getting away.  Seriously, they're usually really skinny from their crack addictions!  And the same thing keeps them wired beyond belief.  Heroin addicts are different, they're still skinny, but they're also very frail and weak, and they shake alot.  I know this from experience... *has seen many a druggie in Camden, NJ*   L:

Fat cops are pretty much useless in ground chases.. and I'd wager they slow down the acceleration of the squad cars too...  :mowtongue
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Eibborn

Quote from: Fresnor on November 02, 2006, 12:14:44 AM
Oh boy, if they are that sensitive, what the hell are they going to do if they are called out to contain a riot or something?  They definately will get called worse than that, what will they do then?  Curl up on the ground and cry?  Or resort to the excessive force that the ex-chief was cautioning about? 

Send anonymous letters of complaint in the hopes that they'll give up in disgust? Hey, if it worked once...
/kicks the internet over