Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 23, 2006, 08:24:10 PM
(hangs head) No one ever trusts me...

(plays with fire)
Fire is fun, why do you think I want to build a makeshift flamethrower? :3

*Hugs DMoon*

TheGreyRonin

Um, Damaris, Darkmoon? You two owe me a monitor cleaning...

*wipes Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper from my screen where I snorfed it laughing*

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Damaris on October 23, 2006, 08:49:22 PM
Man, you suck.  You totally said what I was going to say.

Jerk.
Join the club. It's part of my custom member title.

Fantasy persona? Well.... hmmm.... nope. Can't I've had one of those for a while.

Darkmoon

I honestly haven't played a consistent fantasy persona since the CVRPG ended... That persona, fyi, resembles the comic Darkmoon not at all.

I am, simply, an asshole, although I say I'm a bigger asshole than Warlike... or at least... roomier.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 23, 2006, 09:21:02 PM
Um, Damaris, Darkmoon? You two owe me a monitor cleaning...

*wipes Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper from my screen where I snorfed it laughing*

It's not our fault that it's so funny-tasting you spit it all over your monitor. :p

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Hilary

RP-wise, I'm Anzimani Havkova, a Pheonix (B). Her first and current RP is the Furrae Chronicles one.

The majority of the time, I'm just me. ^^

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 23, 2006, 11:16:00 PM
I honestly haven't played a consistent fantasy persona since the CVRPG ended... That persona, fyi, resembles the comic Darkmoon not at all.

I am, simply, an asshole, although I say I'm a bigger asshole than Warlike... or at least... roomier.
Good point.

::changes title::

Vidar

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 23, 2006, 11:16:00 PM

Like Goatse?

* ducks, runs and hides in a very safe place *
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Slavkei

Hmm...

I've got two forms I putz around in.

One is a 3'11" tall basilisk lizard (aka Jesus Lizard), either gender male or neutral. More thorough description is here.

The other is an 8'6" tall synthetically created dragonthing based off of a sandfish skink lizard. The description and a preliminary sketch are available at shazbollah!

That sums it up :3

Reese Tora

I've just the one fursona, which I've used pretty consistently since I joined the Furfire forums lo these many years ago. (Is her forum still arround? I was under the imprssion that Sil 86d it)

My character is, essentially, an orange and tan tiger stripped tabby cat. He's based on the first Khajit character I played in Morrowind, which was named after the plush toy I use as my avatar pic, which was named after the fact his colors resemble the colors of the little foil wrapped reese's peanut butter cups.

The last name was added upon encountering a forum where the name 'Reese' was already taken.  It's Japanese for Tiger.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

TheDXM

I really only have one. There is technically another, but he actually represents the real me, rather than my counterpart whom I give the right to act independently.

He (My counterpart) is an ocelot named Alexander, and he represents practical cunning. His appearance varies 'since he can change it at will.

The other is a fox without an actual name, and he represents charismatic cunning.

RJ

For everything you ever wanted to know about non-Cubi RJ: http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/characters.htm

:boogie

Eibborn

HYUUMAN

...On the old forum, I was a hybrid mess of animals because honestly I'm like a mutt in real life. The most I am of any one background is 1/9 Hungarian or something like that. It's been years since I checked, so my memory may be failing me.
On this forum, I'm just me. I found I change too much to pin myself to any one character. Eibbor that was lives on in RPGs, but that's it.
/kicks the internet over

Jim Halisstrad

Continually exhausted. 
Other then that on them thar internets I jaunt around as a coyote or a wolf.  Just depends on where I am at the time

Alondro

*finds a planet for the Leyjon race, of which Alondro is*  Ah, HD 28185 b, orbits a yellow main-sequence star in the constellation Eridanus 128.5 ly from Earth.  It has a roughly circular orbit at about the center of the habitable zone and is 5.7 Jupiter masses, and its star has a metallicity 1.74 tiumes that of our Sun, meaning it can stably support the orbit and rock-metal composition of an Earth-sized moon.  It's one of the top candidates for the Terrestrial Planet Finder, because light from the star and reflecetd light from the gas giant might be enough to get a good spectral reading of a large moon's atmospheric composition with a large enough interferometer telescope series.  :)

For those looking for stars with possible terrestrial planets or moons upon which to locate your alien races, check this site: http://www.extrasolar.net/ and search "The Planets' section on the left-side menu list, then look in 'Planets around normal stars' to find ones that are in the right place around the stars.  You'll have to do some searching, many are Hot Jupiters, too close to the star for normal organic life.  Others are in wildly eccentric orbits and the planet shifts from super-hot to frigid, plus the tidal pull from the stars would disrupt the orbit of moons in many of those cases.  :)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LionHeart

I just do it the easy way... Parallel universes... ;)
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Alondro

Parallel univeses... bah!  What a cop-out!   :3  *even though that's how Charles explained his existence on FurryMUCk, TapestriesMUCK...*  Uhm... It's not a cop-out if I do it!    :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Nimrods Son

I'm not made up! D&D ist the real world! I exist! I, I...
huh? :mowdizzy How'm I feeling?
<gets shut down by Angantyr's chracter player>

"Angantyr is a Belmont style vampire hunter guy in consistent trouble with the church for the D&D setting Doors Of Night. I'm too lazy to scan my charcter sheet, though. One day, perhabs"

Kasarn

Quote from: Alondro on October 26, 2006, 08:33:13 AM
Parallel univeses... bah!  What a cop-out!   :3  *even though that's how Charles explained his existence on FurryMUCk, TapestriesMUCK...*  Uhm... It's not a cop-out if I do it!    :B

How about a perpendicular universe?
Or would that just be normal? :B

BADUM-TSH ... ... ... *the sound of crickets chirping can be heard*

LionHeart

Hey, it was good enough for Heinlein, among others... Ever read Number of the Beast? The ultimate "many worlds" story. Not just parallel, but at right angles to each other, in a six-dimensional multiverse.

And what about DC Comics? They practically made an industry out of having mutiple universes... they needed them to fit all their characters in.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

What an average joke, Kasarn. Anyone would think you were being mean....

... badum-tish.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

It could be a sine that we are going off at a tangent...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

You mean we're obtuse? What a ridiculous hypotenus. I mean, hypothesis.

I mean, we just got delivery of a truckload of triangles. Sine here....

Kenji

Usually a FireKat. But due to boredom and other such things, at least for now, a plothole has been used to turn my character into a Tobiano Spotted Draft.

Creativity

I personally find the idea of parrallel and perpendicular multiverses flawed and confuseing. I more so believe my own theory, that size doesn't matter. Think about that one for a bit.

why didn't I make a funny D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Doesn't your avatar answer that question anyway? :-)

LigerJet

I'm a Mobian cheetah/human mix in my fictional RP persona.  Human mom, mobian cheetah dad. ....Don't look at me weirdly!  ._.  And yes...I haven't outgrown Sonic the Hedgehog. XD

DigitalMan

:dface No fair, I missed the math puns!

Parallel worlds work well for things that are, well, more-or-less parallel. My universe is quite close to "reality," and of course if you rip physics a new arsehole in the right direction any number of other universes can be accessed. Even yours! *chants* I'm comin' ta get you, I'm comin' ta get you...

But for alien races, other worlds are needed. Say, would there happen to be any collection of chunks of land that could possibly have once been a habitable planet, that DM may have blown up accidentally?

LigerJet

What about the idea that "parallel universes" exist in the same universe?  If the universe is infinite (or seemingly infinite), there exists a possibilty that somewhere, out there, that things lined up just right to create a parallel world.   :mowsmile

llearch n'n'daCorna

DigitalMan: We can bring them back, if you like. Sort of reducing them back.

"Parallel lines never touch, going off to infinity, or at least the end of the blackboard."