Heyy guys

Started by Michaelangelo, October 20, 2006, 10:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelangelo

I've decided to come back and get to know alot of you guys. I'm a returning member known by many names but you guys can call me Johnny. I've been away for a while because I've been working on my newest site venture known as:

http://www.drivercrew.com

Its just a fun little spoof gang with funny crappy movies. Some people compare it to Clock Crew but I believe its nothing like it.

Annnyways enough of whoring out my site. I'm looking to get better at art and stuff. Because I'm god awful at it. If anyone knows Flash I'd like to be better at animating as well. So I figured I'd come here to check out some of your stuff. Perhaps you guys can help me out. So anyways on comes now my new adventures going from Castlevania Forums, to Flash Forums and now to an Anime/Furry forum. I love anime myself. Although I feel as though alot of the good stuff you won't find on Cartoon Network. Some stuff you do. That show Bleach is an awesome concept. Anyways guys I'd just like to say its great to be back.

xHaZxMaTx

It's a good thing you kept your avatar, or else I'd have no idea who the feck you are. :3  (I'm seriously not kidding when I say I remember peeps by avvies/sigs.)

Michaelangelo

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 20, 2006, 10:18:07 PM
It's a good thing you kept your avatar, or else I'd have no idea who the feck you are. :3  (I'm seriously not kidding when I say I remember peeps by avvies/sigs.)

Actually I was thinking of using my trademark Driver Crew helmet. So it will change. No sig though. We're still going through changes and theres still stuff that has to be done. And I'm awful at designing anything.

Zedd

I might not know you but here...A cookie *hands it to him and a hug* Tha thug is a freebie as most hugs from me are

Michaelangelo

Quote from: Zedd on October 20, 2006, 10:31:47 PM
I might not know you but here...A cookie *hands it to him and a hug* Tha thug is a freebie as most hugs from me are

r0x0rz :D and thanx.

Stygian

Stygian skillfully imitates the voice of Cabooze from Red vs Blue and speaks;

"Don't eat the cookie! They explode up your nose, aaaand I don't think you would want that inside that helmet."

Draksaith

Welcome back! 

Here, take a barely used Cur- I mean Blessed bookmark.  :3

Saist

* je.saist ribbons Green Driver hewwo

Anara

Hallooo! Velcome back to ze forums. I'm also terrible at drawing, kinda makes me wonder why I hang around a forum with so many artist :rolleyes
They're all so good!  D:

Suwako

Well, welcome back. I don't know you probably. Anyway, enjoy the new forum.

Zedd

Why does the red driver sounds like someone I know?