10/13/06 - No! Not Dan... *sob*

Started by Hilary, October 13, 2006, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Kasarn on October 13, 2006, 03:07:51 AM
Just because I felt like it...

Bah hahahahahahahaha! Dressy time for Danny boy X3

Magic

Ah yes, magic. This is a more direct solution to a problem, and it will very much change Dan entirely into an Alexsi, no questions asked. Already I foresee awkward genderbending moments.

* The fox smirks.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Azlan

Could Dan cope with being full female... that I wonder.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

DigitalMan

Somehow, this is frightening me even more than the last comic... 'A'

Sienna Maiu - M T

I like this strip beyond belief for some reason...
especially that last panel.

bill

I'm assuming this is reversable. Right?

Zedd

Depends how much magic Abby used Bill

Jack McSlay

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 13, 2006, 06:19:12 AMI'm assuming this is reversable. Right?
assuming there's also female-to-male magic, I don't know why it woudn't
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Joshua

Vidar

Let the pain and suffering begin...  :kruger

Serves him right for traumatising those Ice Ogres with his loin-cloth malfunction. </kharma>
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Alondro

*Charline grins*  And Abel changes him into Alexsi... with PMS.   Suffer Dan!   >:3   You know, if he doesn't change all the way, he'll technically become a hermaphrodite!  *Dan's rating in furry fandom suddenly goes up 20 points*  And, if Abel makes a wee error in the magical calculations, certain parts of the resulting Danielle's anatomy could be HUGE!  *Dan's rating in furry fandome suddenly shoots through the roof... much like those certain parts of anatomy might if Abel goofs up*   What are you all giggling about?  I'm just talking about his feet.  *looks innocent*   O:)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ITOS

I can see why Abel's has the glowing and stuff but why the pointy wings? Does he really need to make it more scarier for Dan?

Oh, wait. It's Abel...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Keleth

That poor Sob is really gonna be regretting this.
Help! I'm gay!

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Alondro on October 13, 2006, 09:04:29 AM
*Charline's comment here*

well... there's an image I didn't need...  :erk

Heh, another cool magic Abel moment... Looks pretty sinister don't he? I just hope he dosn't mess up and tern into some sort of mis-transmutified... thing.

Raskahn

Anyone get that eery feeling things Will be screwed up and Dan will be forced to walk furrea as a girl longer than he imagined?

skwerly

Actually, I get the feeling that Monday will be a scene change.

Arcalane

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on October 13, 2006, 09:56:52 AM
Anyone get that eery feeling things Will be screwed up and Dan will be forced to walk furrea as a girl longer than he imagined?

That would be what the fans want. Which probably means it won't happen. :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on October 13, 2006, 09:56:52 AM

If Abel does permanently girlify Dan, Fa'lina is going to crucify him (Abel) when Dan has to do his monthly SAIA class.

Besides which, Dan has to balance the pain of refusing to do Alexsi and Wildy's bidding against the pain of doing their bidding.  The way things are heading, Alexsi is going to owe Dan a big debt.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Bloodwish

*wonders if Amber is spying on his roleplay characters of late* o.o

That is seriously uncanny..

Poor Dan though, I wish I could tell you how much I feel sorry for him right now.... but I don't, so I can't...

muwhahahahahah :)

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Vidar on October 13, 2006, 06:40:11 AM
Let the pain and suffering begin...  :kruger

Serves him right for traumatising those Ice Ogres with his loin-cloth malfunction. </kharma>

I'm still curious whether it might be his clan symbol which did the traumatising though.. (especially if the clan symbol just happens to be on certain parts)
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psaakyrn on October 13, 2006, 12:11:11 PM
I'm still curious whether it might be his clan symbol which did the traumatising though.. (especially if the clan symbol just happens to be on certain parts)

Dan has no clan symbol.  He doesn't use magic enough for it to appear.  When it does, Amber says it will be on his left(?) shoulder.

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

well there is always the "bottled blonde" option that no one else has suggested ... although that would be a little more difficult to pull off since rumors would then fly out about whether or not  Alexi is a natural blonde.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

Too long, and bleaching would probably get the job done a little better.

ChaosTiger

hmm... will the magic affect his voice as well, or will he have to fake it? ;)

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 13, 2006, 01:03:02 PM
hmm... will the magic affect his voice as well, or will he have to fake it? ;)

I would like to know this, and also whether the same holds for a 'cubi transform.
Mind you, the reporters have probably not heard Merlitz speak, although Alexsi would have phoned them at some point.

Grenn

That, and it would be wierd for him to have a deep voice (well... assumed deeper then Alexi's :p) and look like her.

If he couldn't fake it, it'd be some kind of wierd Venture Brothers "Dr. Girlfriend" thing :lol

But since  :mowdan already knows how to use high heels... I think he probably knows how to use a higher voice. After all, he said a few times that he's had to wear a dress on some adventures :p

ChaosTiger

hmm, that is a good point, he should have experience with this kind of thing already >:3 xD

Supercheese

Quote from: Grenn on October 13, 2006, 01:20:01 PM
But since  :mowdan already knows how to use high heels... I think he probably knows how to use a higher voice.

But then the question remains... does his voice actor?

James: