Seed, Ding. Or, a look into the mind of Jim.

Started by Jim Halisstrad, October 12, 2006, 01:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

DigitalMan

I like that song, got a nice beat...

But the video is very, very frightening. *scoots away from Jim*

Zedd

If thats on your brain...This is mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGN4rCiBRs And they say I am a trouble maker....

Zedd

Sid

*SNERK* Seeed's "Ding" is actually one of my fav songs for infinite loops on silly days. First time I see the video, though.
:boogie

Tiger_T

@ Jim Halisstrad and Zedd:
So the next question is if you understand what they're singing. ;)
It's interesting for a change to see you talk about german music-videos. :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

I know very well my german so 99 luft balloons is really 99 red balloons..Im not a brainless twit really...Anyone knows about that song

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yup. You know, the german lyrics are a heck of a lot more hard-hitting than the english ones. Which I found interesting...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Amen boxy....Sides I wonder what reason it made any seince at all for people to transulate it? I mean...Most song in their orignal lyrics....But beast wars is a diffrent story...

Jim Halisstrad

Ahahaha, no.  Sometimes I can barely speak propper English, let alone attempt another language.

I haven't heard 99 Luft Ballons in FOREVER.  I dig it.  Even though I can't understand what she's saying her voice just goes with the music really well.

Also, I really freaking dig the Land of confusion video.
But that shouldn't be a surprise, given my current Avatar.  :p

*edit.*  My friend Candle Jack tells me that complete sent

DigitalMan

I was about to say that my mind would appear as every single explosion from DragonBall Z... But the Land of Confusion video is pretty accurate, too.

Gornemant

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 12, 2006, 12:28:18 PM
I can say that they would find it even more disturbing if they would get what they're saying in the first one  xD

woohoo 80ies pop \o/

Sid

Quote from: Gornemant on October 12, 2006, 04:29:37 PM
I can say that they would find it even more disturbing if they would get what they're saying in the first one  xD

True, but I keep trying to imagine what that video must look like to somebody who doesn't understand the German parts of the lyrics. The results also aren't pretty XD
:boogie

DigitalMan

Quote from: Sid on October 12, 2006, 04:40:57 PM
Quote from: Gornemant on October 12, 2006, 04:29:37 PM
I can say that they would find it even more disturbing if they would get what they're saying in the first oneĀ  xD

True, but I keep trying to imagine what that video must look like to somebody who doesn't understand the German parts of the lyrics. The results also aren't pretty XD

... Well now you've got me curious... Anyone got a link to translated lyrics? >.>

Gornemant

MWAHAHAHAHA!

... some words you can't really translate  :3

Zedd

Thats right cause half the words of german are jibberish

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DigitalMan

I preferred http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmqiOvgBAew

... *eyetwitch* ... WTF?! I cower in fear of anyone whose mind looks like that o_o;

And I've seen the 99 Luftballons translation; I prefer the full English version, Goldfinger style XD What I want to see is the translation of "Ding."