10/14/06 - ROCK ON!

Started by bill, October 13, 2006, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreyRonin

Hm. Somehow I picture Amber rubbing her hands together, thinking of some third option that none of us will expect.

...Or just flipping a coin.

DigitalMan

http://xepher.net/~missmab/Comics/Vol_239.php

A coin-toss it is. I'll bet she has special three-sided coins for certain occassions.

Izkata

Look at Devin's stance in the first frame - when you stand from leaning in that direction, it's more natural to move to Abel's right.  Devin's just turning his torso sideways to look at Abel as he moves towards the river in the second frame (as he is turning around for the third - look at his hair compared to his ears) - which makes him looking directly at Abel in the last.

I'm also going for a response to what Abel said.  I do the same thing.

bill

I think it's a response to the question, based on the lack of other possibilities.

Reese Tora

So far as the whole "what's he reacting to?!" bit goes, I thought he was doing a delayed reaction to abel's question.  His reaction, to me, is one of great confusion, and I don't think that any sudden appearance (aside from Xander strolling in walking on his hands and dressed as a metrosexual pygmy clown) would cause a reaction like that.  Plus, I think it's much funnier that he has any sort of huge delayed reaction to an out-of-the-blue question like that than it be a reaction to anything else.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Kenji

Why did I not notice earlier that the title in the web bar has a line from All Dogs go to Heaven.. >.>;

Zedd

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 15, 2006, 03:17:58 PM
Why did I not notice earlier that the title in the web bar has a line from All Dogs go to Heaven.. >.>;

That was a good movie KK...Shame the sequal sucked..You got it squeaker?

Alondro

Meh, Devin's gonna die or get possessed by something and become evil.  Prolly the spirit of Ann Ryand.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ShiningShadow

But whatever happens I think it will be something very important to the plot of the arc. Who knows what is Amber up to in her temple creating something............