2024-06-10 - DMFA #2126 - Fungusfighter

Started by Chairtastic, June 10, 2024, 08:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairtastic

Been a long time since I started a DMFA comic topic.  Glad to be back.

Things I noticed:  Abel seemed to be in pain when he's waking up -- going by his facial expression.  Abel's tail got fluffier than I remember!  Jyrras' ears got bigger again!  Earzilla will one day rise!

But for serious, I'm wondering if Abel would take the fungus pamphlets purely because he's been walking around barefoot in the hospital and he might catch something.

Seriously, time traveling firefighter sounds so interesting even if it's a romance thing.

Merlin

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on June 11, 2024, 03:49:10 AMi wanna boop abel's catnose

He also has cat claws so that may not be safe

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hariman

If it would have been a pamphlet about the plastic ends on shoelaces Jyrras would have chosen differently.

Also you can boop Abel's nose, but you must be careful.

I recommend using a stand in robot duplicate controlled from orbit... preferably orbit around a DIFFERENT planet in the solar system.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Merlin

it's ok i have plenty of cat booping experience. their brains short circuit and they try to bite first but joke is on them it's hard to bite your own nose

Hariman

Heh. 

It also depends on the cat.

Also... Abel managed to not have another stupid marshmallow dream, so the hospital doesn't need to replace any pillows. ;)
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Liatai

Quote from: Hariman on June 14, 2024, 10:52:41 PMAlso... Abel managed to not have another stupid marshmallow dream, so the hospital doesn't need to replace any pillows. ;)

I imagine he's got plenty else to chew on with the dream conversation. Metaphorically of course. But gnawing may be therapeutic nonetheless. :B

Raskahn

~As she leaned in to kiss him, he exposed his vital arteries. Instincts quickly made way for more rational demon thoughts. "If I bite him right now he might actually die." She thought to herself. And since that was the logical next step, she did. Blood everywhere. And she lived. No happiness was found that night.

Ah yes, demon romance. it never has a a happy ending for both sides. The audio book also comes with added screams. Bonus.

Liatai

Heehee. I can imagine the demon fix-it fic now...

Finally, a lover who could survive her teeth attempting to tear through his hide. Their lovemaking, both sex and a bloody struggle for supremacy, their power matched. The tragic death at the end shows her peak of power, but is tinged bittersweetly for she's lost her greatest rival and must seek the next to continue her growth.

... Aw jeepers, I bet there's a sizeable demon/undead romance genre centered around biting, since undead can survive most of their flesh being rended and demons don't have to worry much about dying from an undead attack. :B Aliph metaphorically tearing his mane out over it.

... now I'm picturing a demon and undead nibbly couple, where the undead is constantly fussing over the demon to stop getting in lethal dominance struggles within a week of their most recent bitefest! XP "If you become undead too you'll lose your regeneration factor, STOPPIT!"

Akisohida

Is it just me, or does it look like Abel is nibbling on Jy's ear in panel 3? :mowcookie
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Raskahn

Quote from: Liatai on June 15, 2024, 06:28:30 PMHeehee. I can imagine the demon fix-it fic now...

We may have stumbled upon a literary gold mine!

Yume

Quote from: Akisohida on June 15, 2024, 06:32:30 PMIs it just me, or does it look like Abel is nibbling on Jy's ear in panel 3? :mowcookie

I can't unsee that now. He's taste testing him!

The eye hemorrhage thing sounds awful. I'm glad that there isn't any permanent damage and wishing Amber a speedy recovery.