2023/05/04 - [Bounty Project Chapter 03]

Started by Starcat5, May 04, 2023, 09:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

03-01 - You have to admit that this has less of a hangover

New Chapter, new Thread, new reasons why Mary is NEVER getting a promotion.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Liatai

03-05 - Demons are good at overkill

"... Bugger me!" "... Was that an order, Majesty...?" "No, but (...)" I cackled. Oh, we need more dialogue like this in the world. And more openly queer monarchs in stories, like this. Thank you for the laugh, I needed it. XD

Tapewolf

Quote from: Liatai on June 07, 2023, 10:24:17 PMOh, we need more dialogue like this in the world. And more openly queer monarchs in stories, like this. Thank you for the laugh, I needed it. XD

Yeah, with 'Cubi it can sometimes be hard to tell...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

that panel was hard to draw because i kept giggling

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on June 08, 2023, 07:36:29 AMthat panel was hard to draw because i kept giggling

Heh, yeah, I can just picture the vibrations of your tittering threatening to cause you to disfigure either His Majesty or Ernst.

ProfesseurRenard

03-06 - There is a timesheet code specifically for Daryil disrupting things

:mowtongue "Ze big chickenen-minen of van Nord-Dakota- huh?-" *takes off running*

"Sorry. The big chicken mines of North Dakota are located in this particular geological strata. As you can see, volcanic activity has caused these igneous rocks to expand up through the alluvial shales, revealing these rich veins of chicken here."

(Just in case anyone's confused about where my mind went when Daryil started going on about chicken mining, here's the source for my quotes: https://youtu.be/oZxAYMh5vwk ; sadly, the John Cleese performance I started the quote with is not included in the vid)

Starcat5

03-10 - Mary is a bit of a traditionalist

Same starting point, completely different paths in life, now working the exact same job (different departments/positions, mind). Quite the compare and contrast these two make.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on August 08, 2023, 03:18:20 PM03-10 - Mary is a bit of a traditionalist

Same starting point, completely different paths in life, now working the exact same job (different departments/positions, mind). Quite the compare and contrast these two make.

Indeed.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on August 08, 2023, 03:18:20 PMSame starting point, completely different paths in life, now working the exact same job (different departments/positions, mind). Quite the compare and contrast these two make.

Yes, though Steve comes out ahead specifically because his mindset is closer to Beings than Mary's is.  As he says at the start of the chapter, that makes him a better bet for a role that requires mediation between the two.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E