2023/05/09 [Xer Chapter 11]

Started by Starcat5, May 09, 2023, 01:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

11-01 - Always the Sun

This is why you plan your clandestine kidnappings in advance. Having to improvise last second is what gives you away.  :mowtongue
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

11-06 - ...And they call him Mr. Blunt

Sorry kitty. The robot is hangry and has had enough of your  :mowmeep.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

For those wondering, I happened to be listening to this while colouring the comic, hence the title which is from the synthpop-like chorus:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtbQbfUCAH8

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

11-08 - A quiet word

The Doom Clock is ticking on this rebel faction. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Liatai

I really love the design of the spotted canid person at the water cooler. Merlin designs some fantastic background characters!  :mowhappy

Tapewolf

Quote from: Liatai on June 26, 2023, 09:17:02 PMI really love the design of the spotted canid person at the water cooler. Merlin designs some fantastic background characters!  :mowhappy

Yeah, Merlin doodled Jakob with snow leopard spots as a joke and I loved the design so I ended up making Strauss' boss be a snep-wolf.  He looks gorgeous with the long hair too.

Starcat5

11-10 - A risky plan

...you know, I'm starting to think that Leavy is lower on the chain of command than I originally thought she was.  :erk

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on July 17, 2023, 12:29:19 PM11-10 - A risky plan

...you know, I'm starting to think that Leavy is lower on the chain of command than I originally thought she was.  :erk

She will provide her own explanation in a few chapters, but I see it working like a large multinational company.

Strauss has an important job in a key department.  As such, she has a lot of influence, but at the same time... well, politics.