2023/02/15 - [Bounty Project Chapter 02]

Started by Starcat5, March 24, 2023, 11:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

02-06 - Privacy filters have their disadvantages

Seriously wish I had made this on a different page, but I didn't want to wait for the next one and then completely forget.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

02-07 - A Throne of Games

Good to see Josh taking an active role in this story.  :3

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on March 28, 2023, 08:19:36 PM
02-07 - A Throne of Games

Good to see Josh taking an active role in this story.  :3

Indeed, we even have an adventure lined up for him later on.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

02-09 - Intentions matter

And on the other side of things, "tattooing someone in self-defense" ...is not something most Judges are likely to come across during a trial.  :mowdizzy

Starcat5

02-10 - Mess with royalty and Admaria will mess up your neck

Josh clearly agrees with me on the "tattooing someone in self-defense" issue.  >:3

WhyNot?

Quote from: Starcat5 on April 25, 2023, 11:25:56 PM
Josh clearly agrees with me on the "tattooing someone in self-defense" issue.  >:3

NOTE: I went back and looked at the comic just before posting this. In the original story, the Cubi had already disarmed them, won the fight and then chose to do this afterwards. In the comic it looks more like it was how he won and got the time to escape, which is much better morality wise. As such most of the post below doesn't quite fit with the version we're discussing but I'm going to post it unedited.

Not really self-defense is it though? I mean there is a very clear argument* to be made about 'paying evil to evil' and the kind of mental state being in such a situation would cause but in terms of preserving his life it was very, very unnecessary.

*Though I won't be getting into such arguments now, but when the comic gets to why this whole situation happened I will have things to say.