2023/01/28 [I.G.C. Chapter 01]

Started by Starcat5, March 24, 2023, 11:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

01-05 - We've seen the demon, now for the demon hunter

Hmm... Well, given that the demon in question is a law enforcement officer, and I can't place this lady from other stories off the top of my head, I can safely say that I still don't know the premise of this story.  :mowdizzy

Edit: Oh, and if anyone has a better title abbreviation, let me know.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on March 24, 2023, 11:51:02 PM
01-05 - We've seen the demon, now for the demon hunter

Hmm... Well, given that the demon in question is a law enforcement officer, and I can't place this lady from other stories off the top of my head, I can safely say that I still don't know the premise of this story.  :mowdizzy

Edit: Oh, and if anyone has a better title abbreviation, let me know.

Her name is Aisha deCabre. We saw her previously in The Harvest.

Starcat5

Thank you. She seemed familiar, but for the life of me I couldn't place her from memory alone.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on March 25, 2023, 02:51:39 PM
Thank you. She seemed familiar, but for the life of me I couldn't place her from memory alone.

Yes.  I quite like Aisha's character and her owner is someone I enjoy hanging out with at Anthrocon.  Some years ago she was taking story commissions and I got a few of those done.  Harvest was the first, this one was the second and there's also one involving Illiath.  There's also another story in the works that is less about her interactions with my characters and more me sponsoring her to write about Aisha's long term goals.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

01-06 - Looks like Aisha is aggressively single

Better a sketch update than no update. For me at least.

Starcat5

01-07 - I don't think Aisha and Rhimes are going to be friends

So let me get this straight... The lavender-maned demon/cubi is acting like a guard/adventurer, but has somehow gotten an official Wanted Poster with his face slapped on it.
Something tells me things aren't what they seem.  :erk :mowdizzy

Abel-needs-a-hug

She's trying, which on it's own is incredible progress.

Quote from: Starcat5 on April 29, 2023, 08:15:05 AM
So let me get this straight... The lavender-maned demon/cubi is acting like a guard/adventurer, but has somehow gotten an official Wanted Poster with his face slapped on it.
Something tells me things aren't what they seem.  :erk :mowdizzy

Wanted poster, yes. Official... how hard would it really be to make one? Put them up in enough spots, and people are more likely to take it at face value.

Starcat5

01-11 - Getting a drink, and a possible clue

Nothing but sympathy for Maeve. At least it was only a day. We lost a lot of my favorite local stores due to {Recent World Events}. RIP that one VR Ride that opened at the local mall mid-2019. With all the up-front costs and debt, they never stood a chance.  :mowsad