New guy here.

Started by Alrazvick, October 22, 2022, 06:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alrazvick

I have heard about DMFA for a long time so I decided to give it a chance. I do admit that I like the idea behind the setting but I am also intimidated by how much catching up I have to do. In the meantime I would like to find new people to chat with. Either here or back at Furaffinity where I have an account with the same username.

Here's what you need to know about me. I'm a nerd who likes sci fi and fantasy but hasn't watched a lot of anime with the exception of Pokémon and Digimon. I love nature and science and can talk about most things although there unfortunately a change I can end up rambling. In that case feel free to tell me to shut up. Aside from that I'm just an average nice guy looking to have fun.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard!  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so:
https://www.clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=rules

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alrazvick

Don't worry. Reading the rules was the first thing I did.

Dishonored

Welcome! Come on in, relax, and leave your sanity at the door. Oh, and always trust the Box.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Alrazvick

Quote from: Dishonored on October 22, 2022, 11:24:54 PM
Welcome! Come on in, relax, and leave your sanity at the door. Oh, and always trust the Box.

I never had much sanity to begin with honestly.